Chapter 35

-Around 5 p.m-

"Come on dad! Just one glass?" Liv begged Neal for a glass of burbon in which grandpa gladly bought a bottle of.

"Olivia I said no."He said but mom dropped in.

"Now Neal, we gave you alcohol at 14 and Olivia is 15. Plus, don't you think she deserves it? The girl is going through the rough."Mom said sipping her champagne.

Neal sighed, giving in and gave Olivia a glass. "That's it."He said and she giggled and took a swig.

"God I like that!"she said and skipped into the livingroom.

Neall watched her and I laughed

"You made your child an up coming alcoholic.  Good job"I said and  he bb playfully glared at me.

Niall, Mom, Neal, Joespeh andI were all in the kitchen drinking and eating cookies. I was in Nialls' lap with his chin resting on my shoulder, Mom was sitting on the counter, Neal was in a stool and Joespeh was next to Neal.

"Alright soo..I have some amazingly good news." Mom said putting down her champagne and smiling . Everyone's attention was to her.

"What is this amazingly good news mother?"I asked taking a sip of my Labatts Blue beer.

"I got a letter from the hospital the other day.."She said and I immediately listened closely.

"Andd...?"Joespeh asked just as anxious as me.

"The doctors said I was cancer free.."She said tearing up at the words.

All I felt was happiness. Joy. Wonder. Amazement. Excitement. Everything that is the opposite of sad.

I jumped off of Niall and hugged her almost ten seconds later 4 more arms wrapped around us.

Mom looked over at Niall who was smiling at us. He looked so dorky.

"Niall come here darling..Youre part of this too."She said and Niall smiled more genuinely, hopping off the chair and joining the hug.

This is the best gift a girl could ask for.

-7 p.m-

We just finished dinner and Mom told the rest of the family by taking her tubes off. She looked for once, amazing. Her eyes looked as if they were smiling and they were distant.

I also noticed Christopher and Niall giving each other looks. Like, mean looks. Evil looks.

I got over it quick enough when we went to the living room and sat down. I was on the floor and Niall was on the couch messing with my hair.

Emily waddled over to me and giggled.

"Pwetty."She laughed and I smiled.

"Who me?"I asked grabbing her and hold her to my face.

"Yes!"She laughed and I then held her like a baby, her head on one elbow, her ankles across the other.

"You're pretty too, babydoll!"I said smilling and tickling her tummy.

Emily broke out into fits of laughter. She laughed just like Neal. Like a hehehe instead of hahaha.

I pulled my hand away from her tummy after a while and she was still giggling

"Towi?"She asked totally missing the r.

"Yes babydoll?" I asked rocking her somewhat.

"How is Santi Claus gonna find me if I not at home?" She asked, her eyes looking tired. It was past her bedtime.

"Santa will know, sweetpea. Trust me."I said. She giggled softly again and then her eyelids shut tight.

"Aaannnnddd shes out."I said making Niall chuckle.

"You're a good cousin."He said, still playing with my hair.

"Well, their mom is extremely busy..they have to have someone sometimes..."I smiled at the sleeping little girl in my arms.

Eventually grandma took her when she was putting Aubrey and Emily to bed.

"Shit i need to call Louis.."Niall said pulling out his phone.

"Oh yea, it's his birthday isnt it?"I asked looking up at him and he nodded.

"Yea, he's 23..God...he's getting old."Niall laughed at his joke and put the phone to his ear.

"I'll be right back love.."he said standing up and walking into the kitchen.

I smiled as he walked away. Suddenly I felt tired. I blinked a few times and then shut my eyes.

Drifting off into sleep.

-Niall-

"Dude-dude-dude.dude. Niall-I..I have to go." Louis stutrered involuntarily. He was obviously drunk off his ass. I laughed.

"Alright man. Have fun and don't get pulled over again!"I said and he laughed drunkily

"Kay!" He shouted and I hung up.

Louis is funny when he's drunk. He kissed Harry on accident before which actually really drew the fans beserk.

I walked back into the living room to see Tori passed out on the floor with her head on her arm and her legs curled up.

I chuckled at her and her nose twitched like a bunny.

I bent down and picked her up gently, then walking up the stairs and to the room.

I managed to pull the covers of the bed down and laid her down, since she was already in her pajamas.

I covered her with the blanket and then walked over to my side of the bed, took off my shirt and laid in bed.

She almost immediately clung on to me.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Tomorrow is going to be great..."I whispered before falling asleep wonderously.

A/n

Okay, so I actually liked that ending.

Im extremely tired right bow so im juat gonna go sleep k?

Love you!

Stay gorgeous ;)

-Chloe:)