Chapter 12

Alright, before I start I should tell you that we're supposed to have a "hurricane". (I live in North carolina btw) but anyways..The power may go out around..9-10? idk but it'll stop raining around 11 tomorrow annnd I camt update this week end because im going camping for my brothers birthday so therefore, I am updating today. THIS IS A ONE TIME THING. Just thought I should say that.  Well, enjoy the update :)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●

•Tori•

Right now, I am sitting on the couch indian style with a bowl of Cheerios.

Cheerios Rule.

I was planning on having a NPD today.

NPD is Maddy and I's way of saying No Pants Day. Pants suck.

Well all I had on was a black Tank Top that showed my tattoos on my shoulders and the one on my collar bone and my red boy shorts.

I was watching the Today Show. Adam Lavigne was on...Gosh damn Adam is hot...like wow I would so tap that.

Right when Adam was about to talk about the new role he had in the movie he was playing in, the tv turned off..

"What the..."I looked around and saw the remote was gone. I turned around and saw a fully dressed Maddy.

I groaned.

"I'm having a NPD."I said and she shook her head.

"No, you have an audition so put pants on, grab your guitar, and come on."She said and I sighed in defeat and pushed myself up.

"What audition?"I asked squeezing on my green skinny jean and slipping on my converse.

"The audition for your new job."She said and I looked at her confused while grabbing my guitar, putting it in its case.

"Job..?"I asked and she nodded

"Yep, now come on.They're busy people."She said and I nodded following her out the door.

A/n

That was terribly short and drastically suckish.

Anyway, I updated.

I hope you enjoyed it

I gotta goooo

bye cuties ♡

~Chloe °•°•°•°•