Chapter 60

"I can explain"

I felt fear, guilt and anxiety coursing through me. I don't know what Niall was thinking, but it wasn't anything good.

"Tori.. Why." He said quietly, obviously trying to hold in his anger but his disappointment hurt just as bad.

"You don't want to know. "I say, because in reality I'm sure he wouldn't want to.

Then, he stood up obviously already done with my bull shit. A lot of people do that in my life.

"What the hell, Tori! Of course I want to fucking know! "He shouted, throwing his hands in the air and the turning to look at the wall "Now, Why did you do it?"

Before I answer, I swallow hard,ball my fists and whisper "Because this is how I get my mind off things." I stand up and walk over to him, turning him to look at me "And if you didn't want this. Well, I'm sorry! You have a fucked up girlfriend who has a fucked up life and runs from her problems!"I say in the midst of shouting.

Now, all I could really see in his face is anger.

"You know what, I guess you're right. I signed up for this. But I do everything to make you happy and you still go ahead and try tearing your life apart! It's like you want this! You lie to me and everyone else about what's actually happening so we can't help you, You hold in what you're thinking and that just builds up a tower that eventually crashes down, You.. You're a bitch! "He yells and I let out a heavy breath and slap him.

I slapped him hard enough for there to leave a mark and after I slapped him he looked at me with guilt.

"Tori I-"

"Forget it. You don't have to deal with this bitch any longer." I say turning on my heel and storming off. I ran outside and just started running.

For awhile I heard Niall calling my name. I even saw his car pass by but I hid behind a bush.

I pulled out my phone and called Luis who was supposed to pick me up anyway.

"Hello, this is Luis."He says with his Italian accent chiming through.

"Luis, it's Tori. "I say and he gasped.

"Oh love! Niall is looking for you! He just hung up the phone telling me you ran away. Are you alright? "He asks and I bite my lip.

"Yeah, I'll be okay... Just come pick me up. I'm near the Patrick Henry Mall.. We need to leave to the airport anyway.. So, please bring my bags"I say as I walk through the mall parking lot.

"Alright love. I'll be there in 20."He says sympathetically "I'll text you when I get there."

After we hang up, I start walking around. Looking at all of the stores,some had five or six people in them because it's only 7:30 ish.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and look at the Caller I.D. It was Maddy. I had to answer.

"Hey." I say reluctantly and I hear her sigh

"Tori! Where are you? What happened?! Harry calls me telling me that Niall's sobbing his heart out because you left!" Maddy shouts panickedly through the phone.

"He shouldn't of called me a bitch." I say and I hear my phone beep. I look at it and it says Luis is calling me.

"I'm sorry Maddy.. I love you..and thank you for being my best friend. "I say and hang up the phone.

I answer Luis's call next "Hello?" I answer

"Hey Tor. I'm outside the enterance. Okay? "He says like its a question.

I nod as if he was infront of me "Yeah, I'll be there in a second." I say, hanging up and throwing my phone in the trashcan next to me.

-Niall's *p.o.v*-

Is this real life? This has to be a fucking nightmare. Why in the blue fuck would I call her a bitch? What have I done?

"Ni. Niall. Calm down. We'll find her okay?"Harry reassures me, putting his phone back in his pocket. Maddy couldn't get her to come back. Maddy. Her best friend.
I fucked up.

I tried calling her again but all I got was her voicemail.

I let out another rib shaking sob. Harry came and patted my back.

"Listen Ni, It'll be okay. You know the saying, If you love something, let it go. If it comes back it was meant to be. If doesn't, it wasn't meant to be. "He says quietly.

I nod, still looking at my phone wishing that she would call.

I'm such an idiot.

-Tori's *p.o.v*-

He was right, I'm a bitch.

"So you threw your phone away? "He asks going over the little check list and handing me another phone as he was driving.

"Yeah, this only has your number in it right? "I ask looking at him and he nods.

"Love are you sure you want to do this? You could just go to the police."He says and I shake my head.

"Luis, this guy gave me a few extra days so I could do what he wants me to. Not so I could go to the cops and get you guys shot by this lunatic. "I say sternly and he sighs.

Thirty minutes later, we're outside the airport and my flight leaves in a half an hour.

"So when you get there my cousin will be standing by the door. He looks like me but with lighter hair and a less gay figure,alright? Be safe. Don't get in any more trouble than you already are and-and" Luis let a tear slip down his face and he hugged me tightly.

I smile a little sad smile and hug him back. We didn't really need to say anything because we knew what each other were thinking.

"Tell Niall I love him, okay? "I ask and Luis nods.

"I will. "He says quietly. We hug one last time and then I turned on my heel, walking into the airport with my suitcase and new life.

I had tears in my eyes but I pushed them away. I couldn't cry now. I had to man up. This is for the best.

The airport was packed for some reason and once I couldn't see Luis in the door I knew that this life was over and I need to start a new one.

I look at the time on my new phone and I should be boarding any moment now. So, I start walking to the enterance of the plane.

"Flight 786 to Milan, Italy, boarding now. " the speakers blare.

I hand the lady my ticket, she smiles at me and I just nod back. I couldn't smile. I couldn't be happy. But then again I couldn't cry or be sad. I was neutral. I was broken. My stomach was empty and my throat was clogged. I had no thoughts. Just regrets.

This life is over.

But a new one has just began.

.
.

A/n

The End.

It's over.

Well, not exactly.

I love you guys so much and without you I would have never finished this.

So thank you

Signing off.

I am Chloe.