Chapter 38

Weeks passed, Niall and I left Ohio, went to a New Years party, got wasted and now its 2015. February 31st to be exact.

Niall and I went to a cute little Italian resturant for Valentines day and went to his house and watched Comedies and Romances for the night.

Right now, I was in my dorm studying with Maddi.

"I don't like the color yellow."She said randomly, throwing her book on the ground, "Now I want a Cappuccino,want one?"She asked grabbing her keys and putting her coat on.

"Yea, extra carmel."I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Its caramel."she corrected, I glanced at up at her with an evil look and she put her hands up in surrender.

"Fine, carmel."

I know I sound like cruella dėvìl but Im on my period and i just can't this week.

Once she left, I decided to text Niall. Even though he was in America on the Ellen Show. I love that show.

To- Ni ♡

From- Tori

Hey babydoll, fix your jeans. You're going to fall and scrape your knee stupid.:p

I turned on the tv and switched to the show. She was talking about the 1989 roses Harry supposively sent to Taylor Swift. Gosh did that piss Maddi off but theyre okay now.

I saw Niall glance down and smile like an idiot. He started texting back, on live tv.

"Who ya texting Niall?"I heard Louid say, grabbing his phone and everyone laughed . Louis started reading the message out loud making Niall blush and I felt my face getting hot.

"Well ar least your girl is making sure your safe, eh Niall?"Ellen asked and he laughed and nodded , snatching his phone back from Louis.

-Later on-

Maddi was passed out on her bed and I was still texting Niall

From-Ni ♡

To- Tori

Dontcha have school tomorrow love?

Immediately I answered back

To- Ni ♡
From-Tori

No, I'm drinking beer right now. It's Saturday tomorrow honey.

I put my phone down and took another sip of my beer and heard my phone ring

I looked at the I.D. It was Niall. I answered it and smiled "Yo'" I said drinking my sipping my beer again

"Drinking without me, aye?"He asked and I giggled

"Girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do"I said hearing him chuckle. It was quiet for a while, I heard him slightly snore and I smiled

"Ni?"I asked quietly

"Hm?"he asked, his voice so out of it

"Get some sleep babydoll, I'll call you tomorrow"I said and he mumbled an 'okay love you' and I said love you back.

The call ended.

I sat there for a while and then took a deep breath

"MADDI"I screamed, making maddi s cream, fall on the floor and groan.

"Wheeet?"she asked and I smiled

"Come on. We're going out."I said putting on my coat.

"It's 1 am.."she mumbled standing up reluctantly.

"It's 11 o' clock."I said checking the timr and she sighed.

"Fine."she agreed finally, putting on her coat and shoes.

A/n

I'm on the bus...again.

PLUS SIDE IS THERES ONLY TWO AND A HALF DAYS OF SCHOOL THIS WEEK FOR ME SO YAY.

Sorry I skipped like 2 months. I need to get to the point.

Everything is planned out..

SO, YEa

I love you guys :*

Stay Lovely ;)

-Chloe:)