I Forgot To Change The Title But I Don't Know What To Put Sooooo Here Ya Go

I remember every single word that Vanya wrote for me in her book. The one sentence that stick in my head was 'Her hatred towards me hurt me more than anything dad ever said or did.' she had so much to say that I got a whole chapter. Every word is etched into my mind. Noone would care to see that amount of writing about one person though.

That's all I could think about after I woke up. It's been an hour. I don't have the energy to get out of bed this morning. I just can't. I keep thinking of the words and keep going over what went wrong yesterday. Tears silently dash down my face.

"Lilia, we're all having a family meeting." a males voice calls up. Probably Diego.

My voice is weak as I try to yell back. "Coming." it takes me a while to get out of bed. By the time I'm downstairs, the family meeting is pretty much over.

"I'm with Diego because screw you." Klaus sneers at Luther. I wipe my eyes again before they notice me. "and if Ben were here I'm sure he would agree with me."

"I very highly doubt that." I laugh. Klaus hisses one way and then my way. 

"Lilia, thanks for joining in. Luther wants to kill mom."

"She stood by and watched dad die."

"She's our mom." I scowl, horrified at Luther. He wants to turn mum off? How dare he. "I'm with Diego." it's not even a hard decision.

"So it's four to two." Diego boasts.

"Votes not final yet. Fives not here. We all have to vote." I freeze at the mention of his name. That boy doesn't need not deserve a vote. He has single handedly ruin my life.

"Why does he need one. Diego wins either way." I grumble loudly. Diego sticks his tongue out at Luther.

"No. We should wait" Vanya disagrees. The others start walking out. This is the first time they have ever listened to her.

I look over to Diego. His face is showing utter distress. He always loved mom. Way more than most of us. She never really spend time with me but I guess I didn't make an effort with her either. 

I trudge upstairs. It's a long way. I make it eventually and put my headphones in. I drown out the noise of existence with some good old Paramore. It's not been a great day and I feel like it's about to get worse for a lot of people. It's just a hunch but I manage to fall asleep anyway.

I wake up hours later. Everything has gone to shit.

This one is super short and super late. I know and I'm really really really really sorry.

I'm a failure but school and GCSE just started and I'm stressed and busy way too much.

Anyway what do you think of the book so far. I've replied to all my comments so far. If there is something you don't like then tell me and I will change what I can.

Thanks xxxxxxxxxx