Vanya Is Going To Kill Me

I later in the day and I'm still in my dress. Allison just used her powers to make sure no one stopped us. All of us quietly played games and did whatever we wanted all day. We just had to keep quiet. It eventually came time to have dinner. The bell rings and we walk down nicely.

I look over to Five and Vanya. They are talking in extremely low voices. Vanya looks truly happy. Five does too. Five and Vanya are so in love and it hurts. It hurts like hell. I can't stand it anymore. Tears are pricking at my eyes. They threaten to spill if I don't stop thinking about the two. My heart aches for him but he aches for another. I make a huge mistake. I glance up at them one last time. They're sitting and smiling at each other I can tell that under the table their hands are entwined. I cant take it anymore. I abruptly stand up, pushing my chair back with force. Everyone's looking at me.

"Number eight, sit down," dad demands. I reject his words. I look at Five. He seems confused. A whimper escapes my lips before I flee the room.  I hear an abundance of Lilia's and come back's as I run up to my room. I slam the door and knock my head on it. My forehead hurts a bit but not as much as my heart. I turn my back to the door and slide down. The back of my head leans against it. Why does love hurt like this?

I cry for what seems like forever. A small knock is only just heard over my cries.

A strong voice calls out to me, "Lilia? It's Allison. Do you want to talk?"

"Go away!" I yell. I want to be alone. Her quiet footsteps walk away from me. I'm left alone. All alone. Finally.

It's not long before I hear the familiar sound of Five space jumping, "Lilia, what's wrong?"

"What is wrong? A lot is wrong. I mean look at all of us. Luther thinks he is this great being because he's 'number one' and doesn't know when to shut himself up; Diego can't talk properly and still manages to get into fights all the time; Allison is a compulsive liar and we don't know when she is telling the truth; Klaus is always high or drunk; Ben has freaking huge tentacles coming from his stomach; Vanya is normal as any human; you are well you; and I.... I am in love with my brother! A brother who is fascinated with Vanya. I have to watch you two sneaking glances and holding hands while I sit next to dad and eat my dinner! I keep waiting for you to realise how much I like you but that day hasn't come yet. I've liked you since we were both nine freaking years old! I hate it. No. I hate you! I hate you so shitting much."

During my rant I had gotten up. Five is holding me as I hit his chest. My tears fall onto his uniform. His hands stroke my back. We stay like that for a long time. I want him to hold me  forever. I know that wont happen though.

"I'm sorry," I say, whipping my eyes, "I don't hate you. No. I don't hate you at all."

"I'm sorry too. I didn't know you liked me like that." He looks me in the eyes. His remind me of the sky. The lightness contrasts to my own dark eyes.

"Don't listen to anything I just said. I just spouted a bunch of nonsense. Yeah I like you but I don't like you like that. I shouldn't at all. You're my brother after all. It would be absurd to like someone related to you even though technically we aren't actually related. We are both adopted obviously we aren't blood related. Anyway I-"

"Lilia, stop talking." Five instructs, cupping my face. My arms reach around his neck. His head moves closer to me. Is he going to kiss me?

~~~~

Cliff hanger, srry. Don't kill me for that one please.

Anyway, thanks for reading my book and happy valentines day! I don't have a valentine but I always have chocolate ice cream to cry into while i watch Rom-coms. It's not the first one I've ever written but it's the first on this account. Make sure you vote and comment!

Thx!