Srry

I can feel his hands holding my waist. His mouth finds mine and it feels like bliss. Our lips mouths in sync. I've been dreaming of this moment for ages. This is much better than I anticipated. It's a long time before either of us pull away. At least that is what it feels like. Five is the first to pull away. I'm a bit disappointed by it. He pushes my hair behind my ear.

Whispering in my ear he says, "I was using Vanya as a distraction from you," Five presses another kiss to my lips and takes my hands.

"So are we together now? Can I call you my boyfriend?" I whisper back. He nods, a smile invading his face.

"I would love that" our heads are resting on each other. Colossal smiles fade when someone coughs behind us. Neither of us want to move. I make the initial step and turn around. Red faced, I turn to see the whole family standing at my open door. Shit.

"Number Five, Number Eight," Dad looks at us sternly, "what are you doing?" neither of us move. What are we going to say? We can't just come out and say that we love each other. That's absurd! I don't know what to say and by the looks of it neither does Five.

"Come children, let's go," Mum tries to lead the others away but they don't budge. Father just grunts and turns on his heels. Mum and Pogo leave us with our siblings. Allison is bouncing on her feet. She looks as if she's going to explode with excitement. She bounds up to me and hugs me, squealing with delight.

"We heard you shouting so we opened the door and saw that whole thing!" she smiles, "I'm super happy for you!" she is hugging me way to tight. I can barely breathe. I'm grinning from ear to ear. I love him so much.

~~~~

I don't know what I did but I messed up the story so that sucks. This is all I could recover so I'm rlly srry.