Finale

Yes, I've actually finished season one. Do you want a sequel? Also thank you for over 6k reads! Y'all are amazing!

I watch from backstage as Allison floats down to the stage. She smiles at Vanya and then we're running at her. She stands suddenly and a sudden surge of power explodes from her. Im thrown back. Screams sound out in alarm. The entire audience jumps from there seats, racing for the exits. 

The orchestra on stage attempt to get up but Vanya sits them down again. Allison stands there in disbelief. As vanya plays, a light glows brighter around her. Aggravated, she let's out another blow of energy. I jump behind a row of seats opposite to where Diego and Luther have hidden. Allison joins me. 

"She's stronger than expected." Luther says. 

"Yeah." Diego hums in agreement. Allison throws her notebook at Luther, hitting him and glaring at the three of us. 

"Yeah, we're fine, thanks for asking." he says sarcastically. Alli tilts her head, prompting him. "Look, I almost lost you once, all right? I wasn't about to lose you again." she then proceeds to turn to me. 

I shrug. "Does it matter? Luther, this was your clever idea. What else have you got?" Alli motions wildly. 

"No shit, Allison. Tell us something we don't already know." Diego rolls his eyes. 

"She's talking about the violin." Luther argues. "It's her lightning rod." he and Allison turn to look around the edge of the seats. Vanya's glow is getting brighter and brighter. "If we can take it from her and stop her from playing we might have a shot. 

Before we can do anything, the men in masks have come back and start shooting us once again. The orchestra immediately get up and leave the stage in screams. 

Five appears in the aisle. "What's with all the lollygagging?" 

"Get down!" I scream as more rounds go off. He gasps and hides behind the previous row. 

"Five, what the… I thought you bailed on us!" Luther yells over the gunfire. 

"I had an errand to run." he glances around the room. "This is not good." 

"You know these guys?" I yell over the top of the chairs. 

"Yeah, I do." 

"And?" diego pushes, aggravated. 

"Well, we're screwed." how fucking great. More shooters come down the centre aisle. My eyes widen in fear. I escaped this life for so long. I thought I left this years ago when I left the house. How could I be so foolish? 

Klaus sprints into the room yelling. "Guys, it's Cha-Cha. It's Cha-Cha, she- shit." he ducks down as the shooters empty their guns at him. 

Five teleports onto a shooters back and kills the rest. My hands cling over my ears, trying to block out the noise. A bright blue glow takes over my vision. I look to the side and see my brother coming back from the dead. His tentacles begin swinging out and killing the shooters. The rest of us watch on in wonder and horror. I see Diego running off to the stage. 

Slowly, I stand up and watch my Ben get rid of the shooters four by four. Someone comes to my side. The person doesn't seem taller; it's Five naturally. I take hold of his hand. It's calming. He's somehow calming even if he screws with my head the most. 

Vanya's bright glow is getting brighter and brighter with every second that passes. Diego comes back with a upset look on his face. 

"So, how'd you wanna end this thing?" he asks. 

"We surround her. All right? We come at her from all angles." Luther instructs. 

I sigh at the boy. "We just tried that. It didn't work." 

"Yeah but one of us could get through." Five says, siding with Luther once more. "It's the only chance we've got." 

"We all in?" Luther asks. All six of us nod or say yes. "Stage left, stage right, you guys take the front." he gestures at Diego, himself and the rest of us respectively. Five pulls me along to the aisle in front of Vanya. We position ourselves behind chairs, waiting for a sign to run. A scream is faintly heard over the violin. 

Hearing this we race forward. All of us are barely a meter away before she wips out her bow, knocking us back but also holding us up with energy tentacles. 

I feel myself being impaled by her powers. It's pulling away my own energy. The feeling almost mirrors a shot wound; the pain and the powerlessness. I look at Vanya through my pain. She's glowing. She's had this power all these years. How did she hide them? I see Allison holding the gun to her sister's head, tears beginning to pour. I let the pain take over me. There's no stopping this now. Allison won't shoot her. She loves Vanya too much. 

This is end for me. I'm sorry Five. I'm sorry Vanya. I'm sorry everyone. 

Goodbye. 

My world goes black.