28.

Edited 4-27-15

Picture is John since he hasn't been shown!

Song is The Troubles by U2 ft. Lykke Li!

Until next week!

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercury -

It's been days and I feel like I'm going to kill someone, and I know who to start with. 

Felicity's so-called mother.

Felicity -

I thought leaving him was hard... But sleeping without him?

Ha! Yeah right, I haven't slept in what feels like years, but only 2 days!

Mom says they're still fighting the Blood Wolf in them.. Toyaz is suspicious but I think it's just because she misses her mate, I miss him too.

Watching over the pack is easier than I thought, there aren't a lot of problems right now, since the Rogues aren't here now a days since it's so cold, it's almost February! Alpha George is quiet, hasn't said anything else and other than that, we're fine. I'm not, but everyone else seems that way.

But Jennifer.

~

Now I'm sitting in Mercurys office dealing with some final paperwork for new members that joined yesterday their whole pack was obliterated by Alpha Georges except a couple kids and a few adults.

Knocking noises on the door jolt me up, "come in," I say loudly. Opening the door was, John?

I furrow my brows at him, "John, what can I do for you?"

He smirks, not like a cute one or a playful one, this one is sinister. "Well, Luna Felicity, you can do a lot for me." Obviously making it a sexual thing, I roll my eyes and suppress a growl from Toyaz.

"If you're only here for stupid games I don't care, I have a mate, your Alpha in fact so, go find yours,"

"She's not in this pack."

I smirk this time, "we just got a few new members yesterday, there were maybe 3 new girls our age."

He nods, "that may be true, but I bet none of them are named Felicity, who has amazing curves and body." He winks I groan in annoyance.

"look, leave now, don't make me, make you." I state letting some power emit. He ignores and steps into the office more and closes the door and locks it.

This time I let a low growl out, standing slowly, I smirk and pretend to check him out. He notices and steps towards me, I grab his collar and pull him down so I can whisper in his ear.

"Listen closely, Mutt. I'm your Luna, your superior, not your friend and especially not your toy. Leave. Now."

He doesn't move. Well, okay, my way then.

I decided to let Toyaz out, I'm too tired to deal with him.

Toyaz -

"Since you're done listening or your brain can't comprehend what I'm saying, I'll just make you leave. Bye Lows (his wolf)" Grabbing his collar again, his eyes widen with shock and panic, I roll my eyes and throw him out the window, looking down where he fell only 10 feet, he stands quickly, fire in his eyes.

"As Luna, I hereby STATE that you Lows and John are NEVER allowed back in the pack house EVER AGAIN, go back to your house and out of my sight, you are lucky Kotu wasn't here or you'd be dead." I growl out, he whimpers and bows his head in submission and stalks off towards his house.

Smirking I let Felicity take control again.

Felicity -

That was actually hilarious to watch, I mean, it looked like an actual movie! 

'Good job Toyaz.' I say to her smiling.

'No problem chickie, he was lucky Kot-' 

'Toyaz?'

No response.

Okay, I'll go to Doc Tim, this doesn't feel right.

Rushing out of the office I make my way to Doc Tims' office down the hall. Reaching my hand up to knock, I hear muffled voices, but thanks for my amazing hearing, I lean against the door to listen.

"They'll all be gone by tomorrow, trust me. I'm surprised how long Felicity stayed awake when Blood Wolf came out." Mother?

"Carol, I told you, you're insane, keep taking those meds I gave you and let them go, alright? If not, I'll have to bring this up to Luna Felicity."  I'm silently cheering for Doc Tim, I mean, he's awesome!

"Fine! But remember this, this pack will be mine and the war will never come. I'll save everyone by killing their precious Luna."

"You even think about touching her Carol and I will take action. Everyone in the pack will, you can't touch me, Luna, or anyone else. She's your daughter. What would your husband say?"

"Don't you DARE bring him up. You don't know what it's like to live the rest of your life without your mate. I don't care who she is, I will be the Luna. Right after I take care of her precious mate and -"  She's cut off, I storm inside to see Doc Tim holding up my limp mother.

"What'd you do?" I say calmly, he shrugs.

"knocked her out Luna."

I smile, "good job Tim, you're amazing, now let's bring her down to the dungeon and tie her up. I need more answers." I mutter, he nods and lifts her up and we begin walking down the stairs to the dungeon, it was just a large room with no windows, like the ones I left my mate and friends in. Grabbing silver chains, we chain her arms above her head and legs.

Nodding at him we head out, I'm going to go get my mate.

~~~~~~

Jewels -

"Guys?" I say quietly, hearing groans in return.

"What Jewels?" I hear Alpha Mercury say in an annoyed voice.

Shakily, I stand and head to the front of my cell and looking into Ben and Bethels'.

"N-nn-nn-n-o" I stutter, Tristan who is next to Ben and Bethel immediately stands and rushes to the end of his cell looking at me with worry.

"Jewels? What's wrong?"

"Bb-bbe-en a-aa-ann-n-d B-bb-ee-et-th-ell" I stutter again, I hear Mercury growl in fear.

"Mom? Dad?" He says loudly, I looked at them, but they're laying on top another. Bethel laying on Bens chest, not moving.

"MOM? DAD? ANSWER ME." Mercury says in his Alpha tone, but they don't move.

"I'm going to kill her." I hear Parker mutter angrily.

Tristan and Mercury begin pacing their cells.

"Luna Felicity will come, she will, or even Jennifer," Parker says trying to distract us. Tristan, myself, Garrot and Alpha Mercury all growl at the last part of his sentence. We all hate Jennifer for what she did to Luna Felicity.

"Guys, just, keep hope alive, right?" Parker says with light in his voice. We all mutter 'yea' and go back to sleep so our wolves can finish the fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you like this chapter?

Comments? Concerns?

~MJ~