20.

Edited 4-16-15

The gif is Felicity's face when she finds out..

The song if Ordinary Human by OneRepublic.. You'll get it:)

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity  -

 "Okay, what's going on?" I say quietly eyeing Parker/Lance suspiciously.

"Well, we're going to tell you the truth." Ben states calmly sitting next to Bethel on my left with Mercury and Parker/Lance on my right, Parker/Lance holding my hand.

"Okay then, lets start with my brothers weird split personality then..." I trail off watching Parker/Lance glance at Ben and Bethel, who nod their heads at something, like giving permission.

"I'm Lance," he begins, I nod and say sarcastically,

"yeah you just said that."

He exhales through his nose slowly and begins speaking again, "Felicity, remember those dreams you had where that one wolf was always in your backyard to play with you when we were kids? Dad wouldn't allow you near me, but you would sneak out?"

I smile at the memories in my dreams and nodded.

"And you know how Parker would always be mysteriously gone when I was around?" He asks squeezing my hand a little bit. I furrow my brows and nod slowly.

"Felicity," he says almost a whisper, "that's because I'm special, we're special." He gestures to everyone in the room, including...

Me?

"What do you mean special?" I say quietly, not sure if I wanted to hear it. He sighs loudly and nods his head slowly, then looks me in the eyes and says slowly.

"We're all werewolves, Felicity."

I burst out laughing, but it quickly dies down when I see no one laughing with me, but shooting dangerous glares.

"They're not real! They're in those Twilight movies and in books Parker, BOOKS!" I say loudly, I mean, they're not realy, they can't be...

Right?

"I'm not Parker, Felicity," Parker/Lance says darkly, his eyes slowly going between black and bright blue, "I'm Lance."

Speechless, I nod, but then come up with a question as everyone sits there in silence around me.

"Then, if you're really Lance," I begin glancing at everyones nervous expressions,

"Change into your wolf." 

Everyones eyes widen as I say this, but then Bethel says calmly, "okay then, go ahead Lance, right over here." She stands and guides Parker/Lance to the corner of the room, giving him at least 5 feet all around, Parker/Lance looks at Ben, who nods his head, giving him permission. 

I watch closely, with wide, scared and horrified eyes as my twin brother changes into the dark brown wolf with darker splotches on his back I used to play with... 

I slowly stand, in an instant Mercury is holdind me by my waist with one arm and with the other he holds my hand, I smile gratefully at him, then turn my head to the large wolf sitting with his head cocked to one side at me. 

Slowly, I walk towards it.

Reaching my right hand out, I slowly touch Parker/Lance's head, I hear him purr a little causing me to giggle, but I quickly cease when Parker/Lance goes back to his human form with his clothes still on, his hair a little messy from where I pet him.