32. SNEAK PEEK!

Shout out to my readers in Australia! You guys are awesome!

PLZ

VOTE AND

COMMENT!

~MJ~

~~~~~~~

Mercury -

 "Dude," Parker whispers next to me shakily. Everyone freezes.

Heck, time freezes.

It's a blood bath everywhere.

Dead pack warriors and maybe some other members from Alpha George are scattered throughout the front yard and blood along the walls of the house.

WIth blurry eyes we push through into the house only to see the same as outside.

Blood everywhere.

Looking around, I try to sniff out for Felicity, but there's too many different scents to point hers out.

"Maybe she's downstairs? Doesn't every pack house have a torture basement or whatever?" Jewels says quietly holding Tristan's hand tightly.

I nod my head and begin to search for the stairs leading down the stairs.

Thankfully Parker finds it in a closet next to the bloodied kitchen.

Taking a deep breath, we all head down the stairs.

Looking in each cell for her, there's nothing except the last cell.

George.

He coughs up blood as we walk into the room, I immediately grab him by his collar and yank him up to my eye level.

"Where is she." I state trying to hold Kotu back, he's pretty pissed as everyone else is.

"S-sh-hes g-go-o-ne." He stutters through the blood, I growl lowly and toss him back to the floor angrily and try to sniff out for her scent when George coughs more and begins to speak more clearly.

"She's gone."

I turn to him, "I know you just said that. Where'd you take her?!"

He laughs a little but is cut off by more coughing.

"Who do you think did this?"

~~

~MJ~