24.

Edited 4-16-15

Picture is of the mansion!

Song is Slow and Steady by Of Monsters and Men:)

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~

Parker -

I know he's coming soon, we need to train her soon, tomorrow. That's FINAL. Mercury yells through our link between myself, him, Tristan, Jewels, and Garrot, we've been talking about this for awhile, I'm not even sure how long, maybe Felicity is.... WAIT.

Mercury! We left Felicity with the box! I yell through the link, I pull myself out and see Felicity next to Mercury and I with her headphones in, I look up to see Mercury crawling over to her and pulling her into his lap making sure she's alright, I look in the box and around to see everything out.

Crap.

"Dude, we're in trouble, get her to the pack doctor, now." I say quickly already heading to the door with Mercury holding Felicity following quickly in tow.

"Doctor Tim, what happened?" Mercury says with worry watching him examine Felicity.

He sighs, "she's fine, she's just asleep, but I'll need to do tests to see how her wolf is, now knowing everything," he says pointedly, making us feel bad, but continues, "all at once," we lower our heads, "by herself."

Mercury stands quickly, "yes, we understand! We're idiots! I'm a horrible mate! We get it Tim!" He yells, Doctor Tim doesn't seem fazed, but stops talking and goes back to taking Felicity's blood for testing.

"So, she's fine?" I ask quietly as Doctor Tim heads for the door, he doesn't turn, but nods his head and walks out, leaving Mercury and I.

I go over to Felicity's left side and Mercury goes to her right, we both sit in the chairs and grab her hands.

We stay quiet for a few minutes until I see Mercurys' eyes glaze over, then he looks at me, "Jennifer is looking for you, she says you're blocking her from the link, go talk to her or you'll have to deal with an angry mate and alpha."

I nod and head out to find my mate.

~*~

Mercury-

"Felicity?" I say quietly as she groans and rubs her eyes, then opens them slowly.

"We need to talk, about Alpha George and training and other things." I say quietly, she nods and sits up, I take a deep breath and begin to explain to her about how he wants her and her powers, then I told her about training and how she starts tomorrow, then the Alpha Luna ceremony tonight, since we don't have a lot of time, finally I told her the way Lunas are and what they do.

"That's the basics." I say ending my speech, looking up at a bewildered Felicity, I smirk and grab her hands, feeling the electricity, I smile and look back at her.

"You're going to be an amazing Luna, Felicity, and an amazingly hot warrior." I finish with a wink, she blushes, then reaches out around her for her glasses I'm guessing, so I grab them and put them in her hand, she puts them on and I can't help but smile widely at her and laugh a little.

"What?" She says, furrowing her brows.

"You just look like a cute little librarian with those on." I say laughing, she blushes again and slaps my arm, then she just kind of freezes in place with her hand in air, staring off into nothing, blank expression and all. So, not knowing what to do, I link my parents and Doctor Tim for them to come at once.