2.

Edited Feb. 23, 2015

The picture is Felicity:)

The song is Take Me Home Country Roads by John Denver:)

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity-

 BANG

BANG

BANG

"Yo Fel! Wake up! Mom wants us up early to unpack stuff then go to town for groceries!" I hear my twin say loudly as he slams his hand on my door.

I groan loudly, "ay! I'm up Parker!" I hear his feet descend the stairs and close the door.

I begin stretching like a cat and glance around my room, I still had to unpack that once last box, I don't think I remember packing that one. Everything is really blurry, it's like everything is made up of clouds, I hate it. But I can't wear contacts, I'm not poking my eyes thank you very much!

I feel around my small night stand next to my bed for my glasses and phone. Once I got my glasses on I checked the time,

8:30 AM

I groan loudly and hop off my bed towards the stairs and into the bathroom. As I walk down the hall to the bathroom, I hear a flush and Parker comes out of the bathroom huffing air out his mouth with his eyes watery.

"You. Did. Not." I say slowly stepping away from him, he smirks and looks at me with his styled hair in a small mohawk a black v-neck, and blue jeans with white Vans. "I. Did." He says slowly stepping towards me still having that stupid smirk, he's taller than me and I'm 5'9! He some what towers over me with his 6'2 height.

I roll my eyes and say a silent prayer, grabbing the Febreeze from the utility closet next to the bathroom I gasp a huge gulp of air and rush in the bathroom spraying Febreeze everywhere I can for about a minute.

I rush out the bathroom gasping for air and watch as Parker is doubled over on the floor crying with laughter. I smirk and begin spraying him with the Febreeze and chase him until he locks himself in his bedroom.

"Warn me dude! I need to take a shower!" I say loudly standing in front of his bedroom door.

"Oh, yeah sure sis." He says sarcastically, I roll my eyes and turn to head into the bathroom only to run into my mom as she's walking out of her bedroom, her hair is in a small pony tail with her bangs standing out wearing a button up yellow shirt tucked into her white shorts that go to her knees with green flip flops.

"Mornin' sweetie! How'd ya sleep?" She says smiling at me.

I smile back and say, "it was pretty good, what do you want me to do today?"

She nods saying, "I need you to finish your room and then I need you and Park to head into town and go grocery shopping and school shopping since you guys are starting at the high school. I have to go into work in about an hour or so and be back later so you and Park can go around town and get used to it, alright?"

"Sure mom," I say grinning and heading into the bathroom.

I look in the mirror as I set my phone down and notice my hair is in the usual nest it is when I wake up. I roll my eyes and take my glasses off and hop into the shower.

After I do my business, I can't help but smell my hair, yumm vanilla! I wrap a towel around my body tightly and another towel around my hair, grab my phone and put my glasses on and head back up to my room before mom or Parker could see me.