16.

Edited 4-16-15

The picture is of what Felicity sees without her glasses, blurry right??

The song is Compass by Zella Day :)

Thanks for reading!!

PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!!

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercury-

"When should she wake up?" I quicky ask Doctor Tim as my parents, Garrot, Parker, Tristan and Jewels circle Felicity's hospital bed. Once Tristan and I finished business after Felicity passed out we brought her here back at the pack house, she's been out for almost 2 days now.

~~Flashback~~

I run up to the rogue Alpha with Tristan as Jewels turns back to human as does Garrot and they both check on her. I growl at Kinns as does Garrot, John and Jennifer. We all begin to slowly circle him, he begins to chuckle.

"Hello Mercury! How are you good sir?" He says smugly, I snarl and bare my teeth at him, he's so dead.

"Well, okay, I see you also know what Miss Felicity over there," He ticks his head over to her, "is and know what is going to happen, very soon." He puts his hands in his basketball short pockets still grinning.

I hear everyone growl at him.

"Well, I should let you know, Alpha George is going to want her, yes?" He says in a fake British accent.

I widen my eyes, I completely forgot about him. I hear him chuckle, "forget already?"

I snarl at him and we keep circling him.

"I would watch her, you know, someone might just come out and maker her," he stops and smiles,

"Disappear."

I let Kotu take over and launch myself at him and rip his limbs apart, I'm so angry. Felicity won't leave my sight ever again.

Ever.

No one says that about our mate. Kotu shouts after I regained control and turn to where Garrot and Jewels carried Felicity which was the back seat of her car.

I trot over quickly and everyone moves so I can see her. Her glasses are crooked on her face and she's snoring lightly with her arms crossed on her stomach and her long legs dangling out of the car.

I nudge her legs with my large snout to wake her up.

Nothing.

I put my 2 front paws on her legs and lift myself up and let a short, but loud bark, expecting her to jolt awake.

Nothing.

I jump down and begin to panic. I quickly change into human form with my clothes on and run my hands throught my hair and climb in the car next to her, I straddle her waist sitting up and begin to lightly shake her shoulders.

Nothing.

"Felicity, wake up!" I say loudly in her ears.

Nothing.

I felt her pulse there, but it wasn't strong.

I slam that door shut and climb in the front seat and start the car, I roll the window down to my pack members.