17.

Edited 4-16-15

The gif is of Felicity (without glasses cuz she didn't put them on) in her dream

The song is Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys:)

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercury-

"Felicity! Felicity! Wake up! Please!" I grab Felicity's shoulders and shake them trying to wake her up again. I was really happy, no, over the moon when she kissed me back! But then she remembered what happened, she remembered Kinns turning into his wolf.

"Doc Tim!" I shouted for him as I lay Felicity back down slowly. His footsteps were quick as he ran down the hall and into her room.

"What happened?" He asks out of breath,

"she, she woke up, we um.." I trail off rubbing the back of my neck, but he urged me on, I sighed, "we kissed and then she remembered everything and how Kinns changed into his wolf in front of her then she was out again. What happened?"

I hear him exhale through his nose, "she should wake up again, very soon, but like Jewels said earlier, she's remembering her past with her father. We must be careful, I think it should be best if someone who hasn't done anything to Felicity or lied to her, in here, is there anyone in mind?" He asks cautiously.

I sigh thinking, "well, Jennifer hates her, John, not sure but she hates him, Parker is a no-no, Jewels and Garrot are also no-no's, leaving..." I trail off quietly, when the best person came to mind, I looked at him and grinned,

"Mother."

"Very well, she'll be in soon, but I'm sorry Mercury, you must leave." He says hesitantly, knowing that we're mates and about the pull, even though Felicity doesn't feel it, yet.

"Alright, thanks Doctor Tim." I say standing and heading out of her room, Doctor Tim following in suit, I pace in the hall waiting for my mother to come.

Minutes later she's running down the hall to me and Doctor Tim, stopping infront of me.

"Son," she begins breathless, I nod and urge her to continue, "I'll watch her, alright? And if I hear anything from her about you boys or anyone else in the pack being rude or anything of the sort, they'll have me to deal with." She finishes sternly, I inwardly groan, great, she's gonna go all psycho on Jennifer, John, Jewels, Tristan, Garrot, Parker and myself.

I gulp loudly, she smirks, knowing I did something and saunters into Felicity's room, closing the door behind her.

I turn to Doctor Tim, "what now?" I ask.

"Now, we wait, again."

~*~

Felicity's POV/Dream -

"Dad! He wants to go out with me! He was even nice enough to say I'm like a mate to him! Soul mate dad!" I yell at my father in our living room as I sit down on the couch with him pacing back and forth infront of me angrily.

"I don't care Felicity Den Chapman! You're only 15! No boyfriends!" He yells back with his voice emitting waves of power, but I'm used to it, I stand slowly up to him, even though I'm 15, I'm already 5'8 to his 6'3 stature.

"So what am I waiting for?! He could quite possibly be my soul mate dad!"

I see a flicker of green in his blue eyes as he looks at me angrily, "he is not your soul mate Felicity, I know." He says calmly, even though his face shows he wants to slap his hand through the wall.... Again.

As I open my mouth to say something we both hear mother yell from their bedroom down the hall, "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND GO TO BED NOW"

We both glare at eachother as we both part ways to our bedrooms.

Only an hour later, I keep tossing and turning, something was off, I could feel it. I get up and put my glasses on, lightly heading down the hall and down the steps to the backyard, feeling a pull there, I go with my gut.

As I step outside, I'm greeted by someone I haven't seen in what seems like forever.

"Lance!" I whisper shout to him as I run up and fling my arms around his large and furry neck, he buries his head in the crook of my neck.

I pull away and look at him,

"Where have you been buddy? I've missed you! Parker's been gone a lot and dad and I are going at it again." I say sadly, when I mentioned Parker, I saw something in his eyes flicker, but couldn't catch it in time to figure out what it was.

I open my mouth to say somthing, but hear rustling inside, my first thought was my father!

I jump up and wave bye to Lance and run inside and land on the couch before he could catch me and I smile at him, "hey dad, what are you doing up so late?" I ask him innocently.

He furrows his brows, "Felicity, why are you up so late?" Then he pauses and widens his eyes, "did you hear your mother and I talking? Be honest Felicity Den Chapman."

I furrow my brows but in my mind I thought it would be funny to see his reaction, "yes I did."

I hear him growl, I furrow my brows deeper, he comes over and sits by me and glances at me.

"I was going to tell you when the time was right..." He trails off cautiously.

"Umm, dad" I try to stop him, but he kept talking.

"I know you'll be a strong Luna in the future, I can feel it." He says grinning.

"Dad I gotta head to bed, uh, night!" I shout back to him as I run into my room and slam into my bed.

Darkness consumes me.

~~

I slowly open my eyes,

"Felicity?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~MJ~