14.

Edited 4-16-15

The gif is of the rogues!

Song for this chapter is Guts Over Fear by Eminem ft. Sia:)

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity -

More wolves came out of the forest to my right, now 4 stood in front of my car and one on each side and in the back.

All panting or snarling at me.

Seeing something move in the corner of my eyes and turn to the left, on the other side of the road is about 4 wolves they're cleaner than the ones surrounding my car but they're also snarling.

But not at me.

I smile thinking, great this is like a gang war, but with wolves and the good gang is going to win and I'll be fine!

But no.

They slowly turn away and disappear into the forest, taking my smile and hope with them.

Eminem comes on with Guts Over Fear as I watch the wolves begin to circle my car. I listen to the lyrics and close my eyes.

So here I am and I will not run

Guts over fear

Guts over fear

For all the times you I let you push me around

and let you keep me down

Now I got guts over fear, guts over fear

I open my eyes slowly, watching them circling my car once again, "that's it!" I say loudy, feeling a sudden adrenaline rush, I slam on the gas pedal and head straight over 2 wolves, leaving the others in shock I guess.

I smiled wide when they didn't follow me, I did feel bad that I ran over 2 wolves, but they were circling my car and  were probably going to kill me.

Driving quickly through the town, it's pretty small, I'm out of it in maybe 20 minutes and continue my journey to the place I always wanted to be.

Lolo Pass Mountains, here I come!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercury -

 "Yeah, they lost her..." The Alpha trails off as we drive faster to the pack surrounding the Lolo Pass Mountains.

"What do you mean 'they lost her?' Did they get her?" Jewels says quietly in the back seat leaning forward to the phone Tristan was holding out.

"No, she's fine, she actually killed 2 of the rogues," he says proudly.

"What?" We all say in unison, "how?"

"Well, she was in her car, my beta says she turned up a song on her radio and closed her eyes for a few minutes and then slammed on the gas pedal."

We all cheered for her, it was great, she'll be an amazing Luna.

"But, there's something else." We all cease the cheering and listen intently.

"She got away, she went passed my territory, she's in the Sun Down Pack, it's that last pack you guys need to talk to, right?"

"Yea, how's the Alpha there?" I ask.

"Seems fine, but doesn't do well with trespassers." We all take a quick breath in. "Your girl, she's a wolf ain't she?"