18.

Edited 4-16-15

The song is Round And Round by Imagine Dragons :)

The gif is of Bethel talking to Felicity:)

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT!!

~MJ~

Felicity -

"Felicity?"

I groan in response and rub my eyes slowly.

I hear shuffling of footsteps coming near my right side and then I hear a squeak of a chair as she sits down.

"Felicity? Hun?" She says worriedly.

"Can I have my glasses?" I croak out, realizing how dry my throat is, then I quickly ask for water also.

Once I put my glasses on and grab the cup from Bethel, she sits back down in the chair and clasps her hands together neatly in her lap, watching me as I finish my cup of water and set it on the table to my right.

We sit in silence for a few moments and I take the chance to glance around the room I'm in.

I'm in a hospital bed, obviously, with a hospital gown.... Who changed me?!

I was hooked up to an IV and my chest was covered with stickies checking my heart, the whole room was white, no posters or anything, there was a bathroom across the room, to the left there was a large window with the curtains down, there were also a couple chairs scattered around the room, then I finish my glance at Bethel, who had her hair mostly down, but had a little of it up, she also wore blue scrubs?

"Why am I in the hospital?" I ask her quietly, furrowing my brows at her. 

"Well, you passed out dear." She says almost as a whisper, I had to lean forward a little so I could hear her. 

I try to remember what happened, then it came back like I got smacked in the face by a ton of bricks.

My eyes widen at Bethel, "did.." I gulp, "did I really.." I hesitate, "see that?"

She closes her eyes and nods slowly.

"Wha-what?!" I shout at her, she doesn't flinch though.

"Felicity, we're going to explain, just give it a little time so that you can get better, but I want to talk to you about something else." She state in a firm voice, I can't help but bow my head in a submissive manor and nod.

Where did that come from? I furrow my brows as I lift my head up to look at her.

"Why did you leave?" She asks.

I shrug, "everyone left me pretty much," I sniffle, "and I couldn't take it, especially when Parker moved out, without telling me where and then getting together with the one girl that wants me to rue the day I was born."

She nods slowly, "you just wanted to be alone?"

"Pretty much, I guess, since I already was, but I know it's selfish of me and how wrong I was for-"

"Sometimes, people just want to be left alone, dear. It happens to everyone." She interrupts me **GIF**

I nod slowly, furrowing my brows, "why was I brought to the hospital then?"

She chuckles lightly, "you're in the houses hospital area, you might not remember any of it, since you didn't have your glasses on. But we brought you back because you're precious." She smiles warmly.

"Precious? Oh man is this like a weird 'Self-esteem Boost' thing where everyone comes out and says something nice about me and then we all ride off into the mountains looking for weird adventures?" I say sighing loudly, Bethel laughs and rolls her eyes playfully, I give her a smirk.