35.

Edited 5-11-15

Shout out to my USA readers! Hiya!

Any questions for me?

Song is Gold by Imagine Dragons :)

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~

 Felicity - 

 "ATTENTION!" Mercury bellows throughout the crowd, we called a pack meeting but since construction is just beginning, we are having to stand on the back balcony over everyone in the backyard, like, we're the Queen and the Duke.

I smile at the ridiculous thought as Mercury then begins his speech about welcoming everyone soon once the construction is done and where people will be whilst I stand to his right with Parker to my right and Tristan on the other side of Mercury with Jewels.

After 10 minutes Mercury pulls me into the speaking, oh no....

"Uh, hi guys." I awkwardly wave, mostly everyone waves back, a few with smiles and others with small laughs, I let out a nervous giggle as Mercury takes my hand and gives me a reassuring squeeze, I take a breath and begin.

"Thank you all for coming today, even though it was mandatory," everyone laughs lightly at that as I try to loosen the tension after Mercury talked about the new house and welcoming ceremony, I get to drop the big bomb. Great.

"As you all know, well some I suppose, your old Alpha, Alpha George," some people growl at the mention of their cowardly Alpha, I continue, "he did in fact kidnap me, but not for the reason he led you all to believe, if he even let most of you besides the remaining guards and warriors my wolf spared." I hesitate for a moment to let everyone sink in the information, then continue once again. "Even though the kidnapping did in fact happen and my wolf did kill your members, it was for good reason, your Alpha was not only a coward, but a liar and a snake." I take in a shaky breath and let the bomb drop. "He kidnapped me to stop the largest war that is going to happen in a couple months time." People gasp, others turn to each other and talk quickly whilst the others stand in shock.

"Mercury and I are the prophecized Yin Yang wolves, the beginning and end of the Rogue war."

More gasps are heard, the talking gets louder, but quickly stops when a woman steps up and yells up at me.

"How do you know you're the Yin Yang? You could be lying for all we know, heck, you could've killed our Alpha instead of him 'leaving' as you say."

I furrow my brows, "well, what do you want us to do to show you we're telling the truth?"

She smirks up at me then says something that stirs mine and Mercurys' wolves.

"Prove it."

I glance at Mercury who's eyes are going back and forth from black and bright green whilst mine go from black to bright purple back and forth, we nod at each other and head inside to go into the backyard.

Once we're there, we make everyone back away to make a 50 foot circle around us so we keep everyone safe, honestly, this is the first time Kotu and Toyaz let something out together, I mean, she let some out when I got away from George, but this is different, and I'm freaking out, as is Mercury but we gotta show them.

I glance at Mercury as we stand in the center of the circle with the woman facing us with her arms crossed, we then close our eyes and shift.

Stepping on my four paws, I look over and Mercury who's also on his paws giving me a goofy wolf smile, we look at the woman, nothing.

"Well, do something."

We roll our eyes as we let our eyes change, I glare at her with my bright purple eyes and he glares at the man next to her, her mate I'm guessing with his bright green eyes, they both look at us in shock, people around us gasp.

I close my eyes as does Mercury I'm guessing and we then open them up to see us a few feet above the ground with..... What the deuce....

~

~

WINGS?!

'AWESOME!' I shout to Mercury in our mind link, he nods his head and we look at each others' wings, since I'm a white wolf, I have black wings and he has white wings.

The woman below us screams as we descend back down and shift back, Mercury begins to talk to the crowd again.

"Any questions? No? Training begins tomorrow, anyone and everyone above 13 will train, anyone under that or are too weak too is exempt, you all know the rules of training. Dismissed."

I smile as everyone heads inside or to the tents around the yard.

"So, we should really learn what we can do, huh?" Mercury says putting his arm around my waist, I nod my head against his chest as we head back inside for a movie in our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?

You like? Leave a vote or comment!

Love you guys!

~MJ~