22.

Edited 4-16-15

Picture is of Parker and Felicitys' Mom!

The song is Secrets by OneRepublic:)

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT

Love you guys!

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity -

"Merc, where are we going? I'm stil feeling-" I cut myself off my squealing when Mercury stopped suddenly and lifted my into his arms and continued walking. 

"We're going to your new room, is that okay?" He asks grinning widely, I smile and nod my head against his chest. 

Minutes later he's in front of a large white door, once he opens it his scent pools out from the open door like a waterfall. I felt my eyes widen as he walks into HIS room. 

"Uh, Merc, this is your room." I state shyly as he sits me down in the bed, then crouches down in front of me on his knees, his hands holding my knees. 

"I know, the other thing with mates, is that when you realize you're mates and stuff, you don't want to be far away from each other, so I moved you into my room, is that okay? Or...." He trails off quietly, I can't help but smile at his cuteness, I mean come on! Adorable!

"It's fine, I'm honestly more comfortable with that." I say smiling at him, his eyes flicker with happines as he jumps up and lifts me up into a hug. 

"Are you still tired?" He asks once he finally sets me back on the bed, I nod weakly, but don't let his hand go, infact, I felt my hand tugging his towards the bed in my silent question to stay. I hear his deep laugh as he lifts me up again and puts me in his lap and lays down.

I smile against his chest and finally fall asleep.

~~

Tristan (RIGHT?!)  -

"You're sure he knows?" I ask worriedly to my mate Jewels, who nods sadly.

"We don't have much time." She finally says, I furrow my brows, "how long?"

"6-7 months, plus we still need to begin training Felicity, or he'll get her." I growl at her response, even though Felicity isn't Luna yet, I still have a need to protect her, like a bodyguard or brother even. It's what we will all feel when we have the Alpha/Luna ceremony next week, when Felicity can finally connect to all of the people in our pack.

"We must tell Mercury and his parents." I state, she nods meekly and grabs my hand as we walk to Alpha and Lunas' office. Once we're there, I knock and we hear muffled 'come ins' so we open the door.

"Alpha, Luna." Jewels and I say bowing our heads, they both nod and motion us to come into the office and sit in the chairs infront of Alpha's desk with Luna's next to his, both large mahogany desks with papers, pens, books and other stuff on them. Large windows covered by red satin curtains behind them, then a coupls couches around the room with painting and famliy photos cascading the walls.

"He knows her, sir and he wants her." Jewels says breaking the silence, Alpha and Luna go rigid once the words spill out of her mouth.

"When did you find out?" Alpha Ben says angrily, tyring to keep his wolf at bay, Luna Bethel quickly notices and soothingly rubs his back, he calms down quickly to her touch.

"Just 10 minutes ago."

"We will need to do the ceremony tomorrow night then and begin training tomorrow morning. Did Doctor Tom tell you what was wrong with Felicity? Is she okay?" Luna Bethel quickly answers before Alpha Ben could.