6.

Edited 4-14-15

The picture is of Jennifer

The song is Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner:)

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity-

"Look, Parker, I don't really think I said that out loud, I mean, the other people around us didn't even notice me when I 'said' it. I swear I linked it to you through the twin thing." I state crossing my arms standing in front of Parker, who was sitting on his bed.

Once we got home, I realized that even though she heard me, it was impossible. I mean, no one else heard me but her and Parker and her little friends. But Parker says I said it out loud. 

Just as Parker was about to say something, mom calls us down the stairs into the living room. I roll my eyes and follow Parker as he rushes down the stairs. Weird. 

I walk down the steps and see Tristan and Mercury in the living room standing in the doorway with Parker and mom speaking in the kitchen. 

I furrow my brows at mom and Parker, then look back to the guys with the same expressoin. 

Tristan smiles and rushes over to give me a hug, he spins me around few times and we begin laughing, I swear while he did that, I heard a growl or something, it was weird because when I heard it, he put me down, lowered his head and mumbled something I couldn't catch. 

Okay?

I look over at Mercury who is glaring at Tristan, okay?

"Hey Mercury and Tristan, what brings you here?" I say trying to get past what just happened.

Tristan looks up at me and smiles, "we heard what you said to Jennifer."

I furrow my brows, "you already came up to me earlier, plus, how did people hear it? It was just us there." I state, Tristan shakes his head.

"No, after school when you called her an STD." I furrow my brows deeper.

"You weren't there either." Then Mercury comes in the conversation, 

"Well, we heard you becau-" Mercury stops as Parker rushes in and glares at the two guys, I look at Parkers facial expression, it's the same one he uses when we link or whatever.

So I linked him, but when I did, all the guys looked at me. I furrow my brows again I swear it's like my thing now. 'Parker what the deuce dude? Why were you talking to mom leaving me here with them? I hardly know Tristan and barely know Mercury you can't do that to me! And how did they know what I said to Jennifer? They said they heard it.' Parker pales and looks at the guys, who look shocked.

"What? You guys okay?" I say loudly to knock sense in them.

They all glance at each other then look at me.

'Look, Fel, I told them, alright?' Parker links, I glare at him,

'You could've said that when I was trying to tell you I didn't say that outloud, I know I didn't Parker I've been doing this for years.' With that I turn and head to my room for my guitar.

When I'm mad or confused, I always go to my guitar. It helps.

So I sat there on my balcony for a couple hours just playing songs on my guitar. When I finished it was 9 o'clock at night. I completely missed dinner, but I didn't care. I was too confused to eat, so with that, I put my guitar away and grabbed a large black t-shirt and walked over to my bed.