34.

Edited 5-8-15

Shoutout to my readers in Canada! Hey guys!

Song is Flaws by Bastille, I love them! Anyone else? Who's your fav band? Mine is Imagine Dragons, Lana Del Rey and OneRepublic:)

Thank you guys!

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~

Felicity -

I couldn't' help but notice Mercury looking at me, but off in the distance in his own world dreamily as he leans his hand on his chin on the island waiting patiently for me to finish cooking.

Smiling slightly, I turn back to the boiling noodles wondering what he's thinking about.

"Hun," I say quietly after I drain the noodles and putting them on his plate then mine along with the sauce and Parmesan Cheese, then grabbing cups of water.

Walking over to Mercury who's still in his world, I set the plate in front of him and then the cup, setting myself across from him, I begin to eat in silence til he comes back.

He does that a lot now a days, just, sitting somewhere or when I'm working or getting ready for bed, he's just, thinking.

"Merc?" I say shaking his arm slightly, only to have it move out from under him making his face slam into the plate of spaghetti on the table then sits up quickly wiping his eyes then looking around in panic until his eyes land on me with a playful glare.

I then burst out the laughter I tried containing til I couldn't' breath, Mercury soon joined me and laughed as well.

Once we finish our laugh fest, I walk over and grab some napkins and hand them to Mercury, who refused to take them, so I reached up and began to wipe his face when he suddenly grabbed my wrists and rubbed his face on mine, smearing the sauce all over my face.

Groaning I pull back and playfully glare at him as he bursts out laughing, then leans down and kisses my nose before running to my plate of spaghetti and rushing off to Lord knows where.

Rolling my eyes, I run over to where he disappeared and looking down the hall.

Nothing.

Sighing loudly, I stomp my way down the hall where his scent is til I see he's heading towards the infirmary. Strange...

Walking down the infirmary hall, I smile at a few volunteer nurses we have until I find him standing in Jennifers room with a menacing look, the plate shaking in his hand with some pasta falling out on to the floor, I glance at Jennifer and gasp quietly in shock.

Jennifer is laying on the bed, with one of our volunteer male nurses on top of

her, kissing!