7.

Edited 4-16-15

The picture is of Mercury's Parents (I love Grey's Anatomy!!)

The song is You Found Me by The Fray (when Mercury found Felicity:)

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT!!

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity-

I looked down at my lap the entire ride because I know if I look up and watch out the window, I will get another panic attack.

We rode in silence for what seemed like forever until we finally came to a stop. I was too scared to look up, but managed to unbuckle my seatbelt and reach out for the handle to open the door when it suddenly opened causing me to almost fall out when arms wrapped around me and lifted me up.

"Mercury, I can walk you know." I say rolling my eyes as he carries me towards a large blob, I'm guessing his house. I glanced around the house and saw nothing but green and brown, he lived around the forest also I guess.

I hear the door click open before Mercury could even reach for the handle.

"Mom? What are you doing here? I thought you and dad were on a business trip?" Mercury says curiously at his mother who was a white blob from her apron? Or dress? She stepped closer to him and I got to make out that she had blonde hair like Mercury's, but was short.

"Hey hun! Yeah we came back early, the problem was solved and we decided to come home and surprise the rest of the pa-"

"Family? That's great mom." Mercury cuts in, what was she going to say? It was silent for a few minutes until I hear his mother gasp and turn to me.

Great.

"Oh dear, sweetie, you alright?" I nod, "Mercury, follow." She states turning away and heading into the house, Mercury carrying me follows in suit.

We come into what smelled like a doctors office, I scrunch my nose up and feel the vibrations of Mercury's chuckle, I blush at that, wait what?

Mercurys mother I'm guessing points at somewhere he can set me down. He sets me on a bed and I hear the crinkle of the paper. Yup, definitely a doctors office, "how am I in a doctors office? This is your house." I say looking at the blob of his mother, she laughs lightly.

"Dear, we have many injuries here, we need somewhere we can get immediately." She says snapping her fingers showing how fast they need to get there.

I furrow my brows at her, "injuries?"

Before she can reply the door bursts open with 2 other blobs, I begin to feel a tightness in my chest and start shaking, I guess Mercury sees this because he sits at my side and wraps his arms arouns me whispering, "Felicity it's fine, it's just my father and a doctor, okay?"

I relax and nod, he gets up and sits in a chair across me. I glance around at the 3 other blobs around me.

"Hun, I forgot to ask your name?" I hear his mother say to the far left of the blobs.

I smile, "Felicity Chapman, Ma'am." Reaching my hand out to shake she takes my hand and shakes, what? I was raised with manners!

"I love your name! You can call me Lu.." she stops herself, "Bethel and this is my husband Ben." She says as the man to my right leans over and shakes my hand. Ben and Bethel, cute, I think to myself.

"Pleasure to meet you Felicity," he I'm guessing turns to Mercury, "what happened?"

Then it becomes silent again, "what's going on?" I say loudly after a minute of silence,