13.

Edited 4-16-15

Dedicated to the lovely @modernlovechick :)

Gif is of Parker crying:(

Song is Please Don't Go by Barcelona

STARTING ON MULITPLE POV'S

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parker -

"Mercury, how much longer are we going to have to do this to Felicity? She's crumbling!" I snap at him. 

"You know why, Parker. She can't know until it's the right time. Not yet." Mercury snaps back, it's taking a toll on him not being with her, I know. 

It was lunch time and Mercury and I were heading to his car to meet Tristan, when I smelled the most amazing scent ever, it was warm and welcoming, like moms cooking, but something else, something, heavenly. 

'MATE! At his car! Hurry!' My wolf, Lance says happily to me, yes I am a werewolf, though I'm not sure I can say the same thing for Felicity. 

I begin to run after the scent, turning the corner of the building and hearing Mercury quickly following me asking 'what's wrong?' But I ignore him. I see Tristan talking to my mate which causes jealousy and anger to pulse through my veins. But when I see her, my breath in caught in my throat, she's already looking at me with a large smile.

Jennifer.

I am really betraying Felicity now.

Mercury sees us looking at each other and he pats my shoulder and gives me a forced smile, I know he's still beyond pissed of what she did to Felicity, I was too, until I looked in her big blue eyes, suddenly all the anger to her melted into love. 

I run over to her and capture her lips with mine wrapping an arm around her waist and her hands go to my hair. We stop to breath and smile at each other, everyone around us is clapping and whistling, there are 2 packs in our school. 

The Yellow Tail Pack, which is  Mercury's father's pack

And The Black Sun Pack, which is Alpha George's pack but he doesn't go to this school, he actually graduated awhile back from what Tristan has told me.

We all start talking and laughing, I wrap an arm around Jennifer's waist and keep laughing with everyone, she snuggles up to me and I break out a large smile. But it quickly fades when I hear a sob I haven't heard in years.

Felicity.

Tristan, Mercury and I shoot our heads to her when we heard her, I mind link both of them,

'I told you this was going to make her crumble, she never and I mean never cries. Not since dad, she didn't even cry when she broke her arm a year ago.' Glaring at  Mercury, who looks as though he's going to break into a million pieces and then Tristan, who looks sadly at her.

She quickly turns away and runs to her car, I leave Jennifer and all 3 of us try to catch her to explain what we can, but she's already locked in her car. She looks at us with tears in her eyes.

"We're breaking her." I mutter sadly as her car rushes out of the lot, probably home.

"We will go see her now, not in cars though, she'll know we're following her. We need to go in wolf form. She already knows my wolf so she'll be fine."  Mercury mutters, he told us about his wolf, Kotu visiting her dreams and then showing her back to the house after saving her from a rogue.