42.

Edited 5-11-15

Picture is Felicitys and Mercurys marks:)

Song is I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons :)

Shout out to the South Africa readers!

Check out the COMING SOON stories if you haven't!

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~

Mercury -

 I glance around the messy room and remember what happened last night and smiled widely.

We're married, AND mated.

"Wow" I say quietly, I hear a small giggle next to me and see Felicity awake smiling at me, showing me her new mark, it's the face of a wolf identical to ours with a Yin Yang symbol as the face, Felicitys white wolf has her bright purple eye and my black wolf has my bright green eye.

I quickly run to the bathroom in our bedroom and look at my mark, it's the same, I smile even wider looking at it, then Felicity who's standing in the doorway behind me looking at me through the mirror.

I turn to her and sigh, "ready to train Mrs. Jones?"

She frowns a little but nods her head, "let's do this Mr. Jones." 

I know she's still a little upset that we can't have our honeymoon until the war is over with, but we have to sacrifice it. 

I grab her hand and pull her into the shower with me so we can clean up and get ready. 

~~*~~

"I'm done Mercury, when are you?" Felicity yells from the doorway to the hallway while I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth, I roll my eyes and take the brush out my mouth and rinse.

"Yeah I'm almost done, hun." I yell back, I can almost hear her rolling her eyes, I quickly floss and head out with Felicity and Doc Tim after everyone else goes to train away from us as well as the guards surrounding us.

"Okay, the book says....." I trail off quietly reading the first part of the book.

1. Mate: Check

2. Acceptance Of Powers: Check

3. Opening Your Powers: No

4. Controlling Your Powers: No

5. Fighting Together: No

I look through the pages until I reach chapter 3 and begin to read over it and sum it up.

After 5 minutes, I got it, I close the book and set it down behind me and grab Felicitys hands and look her in the eyes.