36. Plus Recap!

Edited 5-11-15

Hey guys!

Shout out to the Sweden readers!

Song is Roar by Katy Perry

Love you guys!

~MJ~

~~~~~~~

RECAP:

Alrighty, Mercury and Felicity are the spoken prophecy of old, the Yin Yang, the beginning of the war with Rogues, and the end. With their powers and the help of the packs in the nations, they will come together and battle for the end of Rogues, bringing peace back.

But, if Mercury and Felicity don't control and use their powers together, it could be fatal, when I'm editing the story once I finish, I will make Bethel explain more thoroughly so that everyone can understand, sorry about that!

Anyway, the war is coming in a couple months time leaving Felicity in dire need of training as does the rest of the new addition of the pack at the same time her and Mercury must control and use their powers to win the war, stressful, no?

Mercury and Felicity will call the packs when the time is ready, which will be very soon, maybe this chapter so that everyone can train together, like, a family?

Jennifer is OUT! Finally, right? But where's John?

Who's Parkers' second chance mate?

Alpha George is gone!

Jewels and Tristan are mates! Awww

Parker and Felicitys' mother is gone after trying to kill the gang!

Ben and Bethel are gone:(

Now, back to the story!

~~

Mercury -

"Fel! Hun! Come on, everyone already left for training, we gotta go!" I yell from my closet while Felicity is in the bathroom that is connected to our room, Felicity and I are going to go into a section of the forest that is closed off with guards surrounding so that we can train in peace and that no one gets hurt, I'm not even sure what we can do, but Kotu just laughs quietly inside when I wonder about that, or when I'm inner monologuing....

'Dude, shut up and go get our mate, we need to train!' Kotu yells at me, I roll my eyes and head out to get Felicity who's now sitting on the bed with her phone.

She looks up and smiles at me, I couldn't help but smile back, she's adorable!

Her long hair is pulled back into a high ponytail and she's wearing a galaxy sports bra with black spandex and neon blue and purple tennis shoes, I raise my brows and smirk at her appearance, she blushes and quickly stands and heads for the door, my smirk grows into a grin as I walk after her and towards the backyard.