5.

Edited 4-14-15

Picture is Tristan:)

Song is Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding:)

PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity-

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

"Shut up!" I exclaim to my alarm after slamming my hand on the annoying clock. I yawn and stretch like a cat, putting my glasses on to check the time,

6:00AM

"I got an hour, let's do this." I say encouraging my tired self to the bathroom to take a shower. I walk down the hall and peep in Parkers room, he's in his bed sleeping away, he usually gets up at 6:30 so I have time to shower before him. I glance in moms room and notice that she's in her bathroom, probably brushing her hair and getting ready to head out the door.

I walk to the linen closet and grab a light blue towel and a gray towel. Then I head in the shower and do my business. Once I'm in my towel I walk up to my room, it's so quiet here, you can hear a pin drop all the way to the kitchen from my room.

But I don't mind, it's always quiet, I kind of like it, it's soothing.

I put on red undies with a red and black laced bra. Gotta love Victoria's Secret, right? Well, not guys except for the models, but whatever.

I pick out a light gray shirt with black letters saying, "Rock And Roll Will Save Us All" and a pair of black pants with my brown boots reaching below my knees. I dry my hair and decide to put it in a high pony tail. I clean my glasses one more time so that there are no smudges and grab my backpack, then I head to the kitchen for breakfast.

I walk into the kitchen and see my mom eating a granola bar while she reads the paper. I know, who reads the paper anymore?

"Hey mom," I say grabbing a bowl and spoon for cereal. 

"Hemph hphney," she muffles finishing her granola bar as I sit in a bar stool with a bowl of Cocoa Puffs, my favorite!

After eating in silence for a few minutes, mom bids goodbye as Parker comes downstairs and into the kitchen. He also grabs a bowl of cereal and we eat in silence.

"Okay Parker it's 7 o'clock we gotta head out if we want to make it on time, you got your sche-" He cuts me off.

"Yeah I have my backpack, phone, money, classes, locker, and my pride and dignity, happy?" He states smirking at me, I roll my eyes and quickly brush my teeth.

Once we're in my car I look at Parker, "why don't you have a car?"

He shrugs, "why would I need a car when I have my little sister right here."

He pinches my cheek and cooes, I slap his hand away, "by 2 minutes! So not fair."

20 minutes we make it to the school. It's a usual school building, but smaller, like, a lot smaller.

"How many are in the graduating class?" I ask Parker as we walk in the doors.

"Like, 60? Not a lot like our old school."

I felt my eyes widen, "yeah then everyone will know we're new! Jeez this is horrible."

"Fel"

"I mean you know I hate attention and people"