1.

10-11-14

Picture is Felicity's bedroom:)

Song is Curious by Harrison Hudson:)

Please comment and vote!

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity-

"Hun! Is this your box?" I hear my mom shout from the bottom of the stairs holding up a large box taped shut with the words 'Fels Room' in black sharpie.

I lean on the wall next to me at the top of the stairs and roll my eyes, though I doubt she saw my eye roll thanks to my glasses. "Ohhhh nooooooo, it's the other Felicity mom, obviously." I say with sarcasm dripping from my mouth, nope actually, I think that was a little drool...

My mom scrunches her face and leans down putting the box on the floor, humphs and stamps away towards the moving truck outside to get more boxes.

I walk down the stairs and snatch the box up in my arms huffing strands of my dark brown hair out of my face and steadily heave up the steps, down the long hall and into my new room.

In the attic. Great, right? *Sarcasm*

But, hey! I have a small balcony, no one else does!

I walk on the hard wooden floor towards my queen sized bed on the floor and set the box down onto the bed. I stand straight and glance around the room making sure that this is the last box. The wall is slanted with the smal balcony outside the glass doors on the slanted walls, my dresser and closet are on the other side of the room opposite from my bed, the door is to the left of the bed that leads down some stairs and to a door out to the main hallway where my moms room is and my 18 year old twin brothers room, he already put a sign on his closed door in red letters on a yellow sign, "Parker's Room, Prepare For Farts."

Really? He's 18 for crying out loud! Even though he's my twin, I swear he acts like he's 8 not 18

I roll my eyes and walk down the hall to mine and Parker's bathroom. Mom gets her own since she has the master bedroom next to Parker, the bathroom is next to moms room at the very end of the hall, then there's a linen closet to the bathrooms right.

I step into the bathroom, look around and grimace, I see Parker has already put his stuff in here, his clothes scattered on the floor with his oh so precious hair products on the sink counter and his other necessities all over. Leaving me a  small corner. That's fine, I don't wear make-up so all I need is my toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, hair dryer, and acne junk. I put my washcloth, razor, shaving cream, body wash (coconut scented), conditioner and shampoo (both vanilla scented, yum!)

I smile at my neat things put where I wanted and turn away leaving the bathroom and down the hall again to see Parker. I notice mom already started putting pictures and old drawings Parker and I did when we were younger up along the walls. I smile at one specific drawing I did when I was 5, it was a crayon drawing of my dad and I. I colored me with a red dress holding my dads stick figured hand, I drew myself with pigtails and my dad in a white shirt and green pants, with no hair.

I felt my eyes water slightly remembering dad, but quickly shrugged it away, I've cried enough.

I walk another few feet and reach my hand up to knock, when I hear some loud BANG down the stairs. Curiosity, once again got me and I followed where that bang came from. I walk down the stairs and find myself in the living room, there are tons of boxes everywhere but we have our large brown couch that can fit 8 people out with the back facing me and the television stand in front of it with our large flat screen on it and our coffee table in the middle of them. The front door is to the left of the television set leading out to our small porch and swing.