19.

Edited 4-16-15

The song is Wake Me Up by Avicii :)

The gif is  Felicity confused

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercury (right when Felicity passed out... Again..)

I look over my mate as she furrows her brows, but then her eyes slowly roll to the back of her head and she begins to fall forward, thankfully with my freaky speed, I caught her before her head hit the end of the small class coffee table and pick her up 'bridal style' and begin rushing back to the hospital section.

"MOTHER!" I scream as soon as I put Felicity back in her room, hearing the tapping of her tennis shoes until she's standing in the doorway with blood all over her lap, panting heavily.

"Merc- this.... better.... be.... important..... Raelin is..... in... labor..." She pants as she looks behind me to see Felicity, in her regular clothes and not hooked up to anything.

Ah, how can I forget? She's the Midwife for all of the pregnant women here and helps them through labor with their mates.

"Mother, she woke up, did you know that?" I ask her once she catches her breath and steps towards me.

"Yes, I did. I just didn't think she would try to escape." She says crossing her arms over her chest defensively.

I sigh, "mother, why did you leave her?"

She scoffs, "she may be your mate and future Luna, but I am still Luna and have a job to do, not babysitting her. She's practically a woman Mercury!" She exclaims throwing her arms in the air.

"You could've told someone." I say quietly, hoping she didn't hear.

She did.

"Yeah, okay, you know who I told? Doctor Tim. But he was too busy saving poor Jins' life! The poor child had an allergic reaction, he's still trying to save him now! So, no other than him I told no one." She snaps at me glaring, I gulp.

"Sorry mother, I was just scared, she passed out again." I say quietly, her eyes glaze over for a minute, talking to someone through the pack link, I'm not sure who though.

"I'm needed for Raelin, take care of her and call me when she wakes up, you, me and your father are going to tell her, we will probably need Parker there. Where's her mother?" She says backing to the doorway.

"She's on a business trip, has been for a week or 2 to my knowledge from Parker."

"That's why she left. She was already isolated. I just hope to the Lord above that she can forgive you and the others for leaving her in the dirt just to protect her." She says lowly and stalks away back to the labor room.

I sigh sadly, but my ears perk up to the footsteps heading our way.

Moving quickly.

I look up at the doorway to see a panting Jewels in her black sweats and a dark green shirt with her hair in a messy ponytail, resting her hands on her knees and bending down for more air.

"Luna.... said.... Felicity.... was.... up..." She pants as she stand straighter and walks into the room quickly to look at Felicity.

"Yeah, but..." I trail off rubbing the back of my neck with my right hand looking at Jewels' shoes, hot pink Nikes.

"Well?" She says full of sass as she pops a hip out and rests her hand on it, glaring at me. 

"She was awake, tried to escape, Jonah got her, I told her she was 'The One' and then she passed out again, why does this keep happening?!" I exclaim to her quickly.