40.

Edited 5-11-15

Song is Trouble by Imagine Dragons (I think I did this song a few chapters ago, but it's amazing!)

Picture is Felicitys' and the bridesmaids' dresses!

Thanks for reading!

Please check out my COMING SOON stories! The cast is up, get to voting on your fav!

~MJ~

~~

Felicity -

"Okay, Mercury, we should leave to get the rings now!" I exclaim to Mercury throughout the penthouse. We got the dresses this morning, now all we have to do is get the rings and set everything up.... Unless the guys are already setting up...

 "Coming!" I hear him shout back as he runs out of the bathroom and towards me at the door. Nodding at each other, we both head down and into the car to get the rings.

~~

"So, how many diamonds do you want on yours?" Mercury asks me as we look at the selection of rings, I scrunch up my face.

"I only want the diamond on my engagement ring, I like bands for both of us." Mercury furrows his brows at me and shrugs.

I see a younger clerk, maybe in her late 20's a few feet away behind the counter, "miss?" I say waving at her, she smiles and glides over to us.

"Yes? How can I help you?" She says smiling widely with wider eyes, someone didn't get to sleep last night.

"Yes, can we please see your wedding bands?" She nods her head and pulls out a small selection of bands, glancing at them all, one specific catches my eyes.

I point to them, "those are the ones." I say smiling, Mercury grins and the woman pulls them out.

"Okay, very nice choice miss." She says holding up our gold bands, Mercury smiles at me and then the rings as she puts them in a small carry bag and hands them to me, after Mercury pays, we head out.

"Thank you!" I exclaim to the woman as we walk out of the store, the woman smiles and waves at us as we leave.

"Let's get something to eat." Mercury states and heads towards McDonalds, I smile and immediately hop out of the car when we get there but am quickly shoved back in.

"Hey!" I exclaim but Mercury isn't even looking at me, his eyes changed to bright green, he growls lowly at something, I follow his gaze to see a young woman a little older than us, already glaring at us, but smirks and runs away, seeing a large bird tattoo on the back of her neck since her hair was up.