36. Mums ok

Jacks p.o.v:

I woke up and saw Lola was still asleep so I kissed her head gentle and got in the shower.

I got dressed into my black jeans and a white top and went downstairs to make breakfast, Lola deserves that at least after what happened with her mom yesterday. I got out the bacon and eggs and started making breakfast.

I finished making breakfast and went up to get Lola. I walked in and she was drying her hair "hey morning" she said turning it off and pecking my lips "morning babe breakfast is ready" i said "thanks babe down in a sec" she said and i smiled then walked downstairs, Lola's completely different because of Claire and I hope to God shes alright.

"Babe that was great thank you " She said and gave me a kiss "wanna go up the hospital?" I asked grabbing her waist "yeah just need to finish getting ready" She said "yeah i need to aswell" I said and we went up.

Lolas p.o.v:

We arrived at the hospital in my car for a change and walked in "hi im here to see my mum Claire Pearce" i said and waited "shes on floor 5 room number 890" she said "thankyou" i said and we walked over to the lift "you alright babe?" He asked "yeah" i said and he smiled at me "come here" he said and i he gave me a hug and a small kiss "i love you" i said "love you too baby" he said and we walked to the room.

"Hi dad" I said and he got up "hiya" he said and hugged me and gave Jack a nod "is she alright?" Jack said "well she hasnt come around yet but the doctor thinks she will soon" he said "here Lola can you go get some coffee please" he said passing me some money "ok" i said abit confused but left anyway.

Jacks p.o.v:

"Right i sent Lola because i will tell her later but for now you need to know what the doctors said" Harry said and we sat down "right basically he said that she will wake up but he doesn't know when and she could be very different but they cant tell yet till she wakes up" he said "ok so the stroke could of done some serious damage but they don't know yet" i said and he nodded "but dont tell Lola yet i will when the times right" he said "fair enough" i said and we just carried on talking then Lola walked back in with coffees

"sorry i took so long big line" she said and passed us a coffee "sit here babe" i said getting up "oh thanks babe" she said and sat down.

We sat there for awhile then just us we were gonna leave, including Harry, she moved her fingers "Mom?" Lola said holding her hand and Harry held the other. She slowly woke up and took the oxygen mask off "sweetie are you ok?" Harry said "mom you alright?" Lola said "shall i go get the doctor?" i asked "yes please Jack thanks" Harry said.

I walked out and found Claires doctor "escuse me Doc but Claire has woken up" I said "oh ok nurse come with me please" he said and we walked back to the room.

Lolas p.o.v:

Jack walked in followed by mums doctor and a nurse "hello Mr Pearce and Miss Pearce" he said and we said hello "well i need to do a few tests on Mrs Pearce but you can stay in the room" Doc said and we stood up and i walked iver to Jack at the otherside of the room. "you alright?" Jack asked putting an arm around me "yeah" I murmered and he kissed my head.

"right well good news is that the stroke has not effected Mrs Pearce but she will need some bed rest for awhile but she can go home today, I will go sort out the discharge papers if you agree?" He said "thats great and yes please, thankyou" dad said and he smiled then they left "hear that sweetie your coming home" Dad said and kissed her head.

We sorted out the papers and got home about 20 mintues later. "i called Ty and Jai and they are coming round later" I said as mum layed down on the sofa "ok thanks hun" she said, thankgod she is ok otherwise i dont know what i would do.

We were eating dinner with Jai, Lauren and Ty when Jacks phone rang "sorry gotta get this" he sais and walked out.

Jacks p.o.v:

Alright Dex?

Yeah im alright what bout you and Lola?

Yeah ok her mums at home now

Thankgod is she alright?

Yeah bit worn down but shes alright anyway whats the call about?

Yeah are you still up for the party on sat?

Yeah i am but i will ask Lola and text ya in a mintue

Ok no problem talk later see ya

Later Dex

I hung up then walked back in "all good?" Lola asked "yeah just about Sat are you coming its no problem if ya dont" I said "yeah i will still come if mom is ok" she said and i smiled. We finished dinner and Jai and Lauren went home.

"im tired i think im just gonna go to bed" Lola said "alright i might join ya babe" i said and we said goodnight then went up. I lied on the bed and texted Dex that Lola could come and she layed on side "who ya texting?" she asked "ahh just my sexy ass girlfriend" I said and she playfully smacked my arm "shut up you dick" she said and I put my phone on charge "joking babe no one compares to you" i said and lifted her onto my lap and she stragled my waist "aww thanks babe, thankyou for being there i love you" she said and I smiled "its my job and I love you too" i said and we kissed.

We got changed and Lola fell asleep basically straight away and I kissed her head and fell asleep with her in my arms.

Saturday:

"what time is it babe?" I asked "we are leaving at about 7:30pm" he said "ok" I said and checked the time which was 5:20 "im gonna start getting ready babe" I said "ok babe" Jack said but he was way to interested in his football game.

I got in the shower and let the hot water run down my body. I dried my hair then I curled it and got ready. I was wearing a burgundy dress that was long at the back and shorter at the front, with a black leather jacket and some black ankle boots with abit of gold jewelry and nude eye makeup, mascara, winged eyeliner, foundation, light pink lipgloss and blusher.

Jack wolf whistled when i came down and I smirked "thankyou" i said and kissed him then we heard a horn "have a good time at the party" Dad said and we said bye and left then got in the taxi.

Hi guys im SO SORRY for a later update but i just have some family stuff so yeah :(

Thanks for reading and hope u enjoyed, soz if the chapters are long but i tend to not stop writing and soz if there short xxxxxxxxx vote and comment plz xxxxxxxxx Let me know if you got any ideas in the comments! xxxxxxxxx

This book will be finished soon :(
but there defo is a sequel! xxxxxxxxx