25. Where is he?

Jacks p.o.v:

I walked in and Lola had fallen asleep so I went upstairs, had a shower and got changed into black jeans, a black v neck and grabbed my gym bag and checked my gun was in it and put my clothes in Lola's laundry room.

"Lola babe wake up" I whispered into her ear and shook her gently "yeah" she replied "do you mind if I got out for a few hours" I asked "no it's fine" she said cracking a smile "sure? No hurting yourself" I said and she smiled "I'm sure bye babe" she said and I gave her a kiss on the lips "bye love you" I said and gave her another peck on lips "love you too bye" she said turning the tv on.

I picked up my bag and called Pedro to come pick me up and I waited outside for about 5 minutes then he pulled up, Pedro sometimes transports abit of drugs & guns for the gang.

"Thanks see you soon Pedro" I said giving him the money as we pulled up at my house "adiós" he said leaving and I unlocked the door, "I'm home" I announced "in here!" Louise said and I walked over to the kitchen "hey" my mom said giving me a kiss on the cheek "hi" Louise said "hey little sis" I said ruffling her hair as I know she hates it "don't touch the hair you idiot" she hissed fixing it "are you staying tonight?" Parker asked "nah I can't Lola hurt her ankle so I said I'd stay I've just got some stuff to do" I said walking upstairs while ringing Lee;

Could you meet at the warehouse as soon as?

Yeah but I might be about half an hour

Alright bye

Later

I hung up, grabbed my snapback and a black hoodie and packed a few more clothes then went down "see you lot soon" I said grabbing my keys "oh ok bye hun love you" my mom said and gave me a kiss on the cheek "later bro" Parker and Louise said and I walked out to my car and made my way to the warehouse.

I pulled up and Lee weren't there so I pulled out a cigarette, lit it and leaned on my car then Lee turned up. "Hi sorry I'm late" he said "no worries, lets go" I we went in and said hi to a few of the guys.

"So what do you need?" he asked "I need to hack something, well I need you to" I replied and we walked into the room with all the computers "ok what do you need?" he asked as I pulled a chair up to the computer "don't tell anyone but some scumbag is sending messages to Lola and I wanna know who" I clenched my fists  while thinking of what they said to her "ok I won't and what's her number" I passed it over and after about 2 hours we tracked it down to someone called Stacey White, who the fuck is she?

"Thanks Lee I appreciate it" I said "no worries and I won't tell anyone but is Lola ok about this?" he asked "honestly I don't think so" I said "she will be if your looking after her so go get back and I'll try find out some extra information" he said as I stood up "I will, thanks again" I walked out and made my way to Lola's.

"Hello" she pecked my lips as I sat down "you doing ok?" I asked putting my am around her and she nodded "can I ask you a question?" I asked "yeah" she replied "ok promise you won't get mad at me" I said "I promise" she said with a small smile "I figured out that someone called Stacey White is the one sending the messages to you" I saw the angry and sadness in her face "how did you find out?" she asked "Lee helped me, babe its just because I was worried" I said as she sat up "I know" she muttered and smiled "so you know who the is?" I asked and she nodded "lets leave that for now babe I don't want you getting all stressed" I kissed her head and hugged her. 

1 month later:

Lola's p.o.v:

It's been a month since I hurt my ankle and almost 2 months since I've been with Jack. Nothing much has happened just shitty school and Jacks gang haven't heard anything from the rival gang which means i'm kinda worried because they are most defiantly planning something.

I woke up to my alarm and groaned into my pillow then fell back to sleep. I was woken up by my mum knocking the door "you've over slept and only got 40 minutes" she said through the door "shit" I mumbled and shot up. 

"Just on time Lola" sir said and I walked to Abbie and Jess "hey girl" Jess said "hi" I said and we just chatted, I kept looking at the door because it's Thursday and Jack hasn't been in since Monday and he isn't answering any of my texts or calls.

Abbie clicked her fingers in front of my face "yeah what?" I said looking at them "wanna go shopping after school?" Abbie asked "sorry busy another day" I replied "where's Jack?" Jess asked and I shrugged my shoulders and looked at my time table

Maths

English

History

French

Science

I was sitting in French and I was next to Callum when he asked me if Jack was coming in "don't know why?" I asked confused "just owe him something" he said "ok well I'm seeing him later so I'll tell him" I said as the bell went, it was lunch so I decided that I'm gonna go see Jack

I pulled up at Jacks, got out and knocked on the door and his younger sister Louise answered the door "hey come in" she said and I walked in " is Jack home?" I asked "yeah upstairs, see you later gotta get back to school, good luck with him he has been so moody" she said "ok bye I said and walked upstairs

I went to open the door but it was locked "Jack please let me because I won't leave until you do" I said and heard silence.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed, if you liked it then vote and comment! xxx