24. Just great

Lola's p.o.v:

"Thank you" I said to Jake as he helped me out "no problem see you later" he said "I'll talk to you later" Jack said and we went inside. "Hi my girlfriends hurt her ankle" Jack said while the girl behind the reception checked him out and I rolled my eyes "we need to clean up your leg before you get an X-ray" she said looking at me then smiling at Jack who tightened his grip.

Me and Jack were sitting back in the room waiting for the results "I hate hospitals" I said and Jack looked at me "why?" he asked "just do, they give a bad like um...I can't think of the word" I said "vibe?" he raised his eyebrows "that's it" I said and he chuckled "shut up" I punched his arm and the doctor came in, "hello Miss Pearce I'm doctor Stone" he said shaking my hand "hello" I greeted him "and your her boyfriend yes?" he asked shaking Jacks hand "yeah I'm Jack" he replied. "Well you've fractured a bone in your ankle but luckily its not major so you only need to wear a cast for about three to four weeks" he said "great, sorry thank you" I said "let's get this cast on then" the doctor said and the nurse from earlier came in to help and once again was trying to flirt with Jack "I love you" he whispered and winked.

"Come here" Jack said wrapping his arms round me as he must of saw I was cold "thanks" I said leaning my head into his shoulder and he kissed my head. The taxi pulled up and Jack and the driver were talking the whole way home, guess they must know each other.

We pulled up at my house and Jack went to pay but the driver refused "no you keep it and save up for that beautiful señorita" he said nodding his head towards me "thanks Pedro and I will" Jack said winking at me then I thanked Pedro and we got out "adiós" Pedro said and I waved as he left.

I was about to try and walk upstairs but Jack literally swept me off my feet and carried me upstairs "my crutches babe" I said and as he laid on the bed "I got them" he went downstairs and brought them up "thanks for that but I am capable of going upstairs" I teased and he shrugged "just being a good boyfriend" he said and kissed me "I need to take a shower could you grab a plastic bag please?" I asked and he got one from my closet.

"Need any help in the shower?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows and smirking "I might need a little bit of help" I bit my lip and he kissed me.

I woke up and Jack wasn't there then I smelled something cooking then my phone went off and I got a text;

Aw did the poor little slag get hurt?  💋

Not this bitch again, basically these people keep sending me these messages and I have an idea of who it is but I'm not 100% sure. 

I signed and put my phone in my pocket, I don't plan to get dressed anytime today so I grabbed my dressing gown and slowly headed downstairs. I was about half way down the stairs when I fell down the stairs and hit my head on the edge of a cabinet, I landed face first on the floor and saw Jack rushing over but it was blurry and black dots where starting to appear in front of eyes "Babe? Lola stay awake..." Jacks voice started to fade as my eyes slowly closed.

Jacks p.o.v:

"Lola wake up!" I shook her a few times but it was no luck "shit" I muttered to myself but before I took her to hospital I thought I would wait to see if she woke up. I picked her up and placed her down on the couch & ran to kitchen to turn off the food, I put some pancakes on a plate for me and left the other ones out for when Lola wakes up and grabbed a drink, my food, painkillers and a first aid kit then walked to the living room and cleaned up Lola's cut on her head.

I turned on the tv and ate my breakfast then I looked to see if Lola was awake but she still wasn't but I saw something on her that I really didn't wanna see, I saw what looked like fresh cut marks, her phone went off and I looked to see who it was;

Fucking ugly whore, no one wants you here, how long till you finally fucking realize that?💋

I scrolled through these messages and each one made me fill with rage, who the fuck does something like that? I put her phone down and went to call Lee but I heard a groan coming from the sofa "hey babe are you ok?" I said walking over and crouching down next to her "yeah... just pass them...please" she stuttered and pointed to the pills "there" I said passing her the pills and water "thanks babe, come here" she said sitting up and I sat next to her "thank you" she whispered and kissed me but I didn't kiss back "whats wrong? Have I done something?" she asked with concern "no its just that..." I was cut off by the door bell, Ding dong, "fuck sake" I muttered under my breath "just leave it" Lola said and she seemed upset, I kissed her head then answered the door but no one was there just an envelope written to Lola "babe what is it?" Lola asked and I walked over to & handed it to her.

Lola's p.o.v:

To Lola aka the little slag

You know your a stupid whore and no one loves you so why don't you just go and die because no one wants you around and life would be so much better without your skanky ass around here, I know you know that I'm right.

Love anonymous 💋

I threw the letter to the ground and started crying "baby please don't cry what is it?" Jack said rubbing patterns on my back "they...just...don't...leave...me...alone" I sobbed and he picked up the note, I looked at him as he clenched his fists and scrunched up the letter "don't listen to them they are fucking scum, nothing they say is true ok? Nothing" he kissed my head and hugged me "what did I ever do to them?" I said still crying and leaning into Jack "they're jealous" he whispered. 

"Babe I saw the texts and I saw the cuts" he said and I shot up "I know I shouldn't of looked at your phone but I saw one and it killed me to see what these scumbags have been doing, why didn't you tell me about the cutting?" he asked with worry in his eyes "I...don't...know" I said breaking down into tears and Jack embraced me in a tight hug.

I cried for about 10 minutes then we just sat there hugging "babe I'm sorry I didn't tell you about any of this and I promise it won't happen again" I looked up at him and he gave a sad smile "I love you" he kissed my head and I smiled "I love you too" I replied.

"Do you wanna watch a film babe? I 'll let you pick" he said standing up "ok how about watching it in bed?" I suggested and he nodded "I'll help you upstairs then grab some food" he said and I glared at him "no arguments" he said and helped me upstairs. 

We watched a horror film then a comedy to help cheer my up "babe you know that I'm always here for you" Jack said and I smiled "I know you are I promise next time I'll pour my heart out to you" I smiled and he smiled at me "its good to see you smile" he kissed me and I kissed back "I'm so lucky to have you babe" I said looking up at him "I feel the same way babe, I love you" he replied "I love you too" I whispered and kissed him.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed, vote and comment if you liked it! xxx