16. Birthday fun

Jacks p.o.v:

"Hiya" I said to my mom, dad, brother and sister. I don't get along with my dad too well, clash of personalities you might say. Parker, thats my older brother;  he works with me so we have to like each other. Then there's Louise our younger sister who's 15; and is not allowed to even date until shes at least 30.

I went to go upstairs but I was stopped by my dad "are you not going to stay with your family tonight?" he questioned "I've got plans" I said going upstairs. I grabbed a sports bag and some clothes for about 1 week, I know I will end up staying there. "Where are you going hun?" my mom asked "friends house" I said grabbing my keys "which one?" My mom asked "you don't know her yet" I said getting my phone out and saw Lola had text me;

Hiya, sorry to bother but just wondering if you were coming back I think some guys outside the house x

I'll be back in 10 minutes, lock the doors and stay in one place for now x

"See you later" I said opening the door "are you staying round a girls house, what about Chloe?" Parker asked "yes I am and we broke up, I really gotta run, see you later" I closed the door and rushed to Lola's.

"Who is it?" Lola shouted through the door as I knocked "it's Jack" she let me in then locked the door "Lola are you alright?" I asked holding her shoulders "not really" she said walking to the kitchen "what's wrong, was there some guy?" I said putting my bag down and following her to the kitchen "yeah it really creeped me out and someone keeps trying to talk to me on message" she said leaning against the counter "don't worry I wouldn't let anything happen" I whispered to her and she kissed my cheek.

I need to investigate that.

"So birthday girl what do you wanna do?" I asked grabbing her waist and she shrugged her shoulders "how about I take you out at 8pm?" I added "would I even have a choice?" she asked "nope" I replied and she smirked "and Lola" she hummed in reponse "you are anything but a bother" she blushed a little before passing me a drink.

Lola's p.o.v:

"Hey, I'm gonna go get ready" I said standing up "wear a bikini" he said winking at me "ok" I raised my eyebrows and went upstairs.

I opted for a black co ord, Consisting of a long sleeve top and a high waisted body skirt.

I looked in the mirror and had the same mentality as always; part of me thinks I am not looking too bad and my curves were in the right places, the other voices just destroyed all self-assurance I had for a good 10 seconds. 

I went for some Nude heels before I grabbed the new black bag Jade brought me for my birthday.

"Looking good birthday girl" Jack said as I came downstairs "thanks, looking good too" we smiled at each other. He had a white  shirt with black jeans that hung low and black dress shoes "thats the first time I've seen you not wearing trainers" I looked at his shoes and he smirked "full of surprises babe" he winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I've gotta drive" he put his hand out for the keys "you've drove my car more than me" I said and he shrugged his shoulders "cocky bastard" I said giving him the keys. We drove for about 20 minutes then pulled up outside this little café/restaurant place and it was so sweet, it was so vintage and shabby chic I loved it. "You like it?" he asked "like it? I love it" I said then we went inside and a waitress led us to the table in the corner "thanks" I said as she gave us the menu's.

About 5 minutes later a blonde, beautiful women who was probably in her late 50s came over, "hello Jack I haven't seen you in a while" she has a hint of an Italian accent "hi Annie, I've just been a bit busy lately sorry" he said smiling at her "well who might this beautiful girl be?" she said to me "hi I'm Lola" I smiled at her then she smiled back "it's her birthday so I brought her out" Jack said "such a gent, what drinks?" we ordered a bottle of white and she said happy birthday to me "she's so lovely, you come here a lot?" I asked sipping a water "I use to come more or less everyday but I've been busy lately" just as he finished Annie brought our drinks over and we ordered the food.

"That food was unbelievable" I said as we got more drinks "agreed, one day I'll bring you here for breakfast" he said winking at me "love to" I replied.

"So tell me about Lola" he said taking a sip of his drink "you already know" I said "what about your family? you didn't mention them" he said putting his arms on the table "well I've got an older brother Jai who's 26, sister-in-law Lauren, niece Katie who's 2, nephew Jamie who's 4 and a younger brother called Tyler who's 14, I do get along with my parents but as you probably gathered their never around anymore" I said taking a sip of my drink "See there was more to know" he smiled at me before I asked about his family. "I don't know if I can handle someone like you, I mean two of you that seems like hard work" I teased and he chuckled. "Have you ever really opened up about your family?" I questioned Jack and silence followed "honestly, no" he looked into my eyes as he spoke, all I could do was nod.

"You ready?" he asked as we finished our deserts I smiled and nodded. I went outside for a cig while Jack paid as he insisted I wasn't allowed to. "Can I have some?" Jack asked "have it" I passed it over and we walked to the beach.

We approached the beach and the view was breathtaking, it was so calm and beautiful, the only noise was the sound of the waves crashing. We were holding hands as we walked until we found a spot to sit. "Thank you for tonight" I said turning to face him "you deserve it, you're an amazing girl" I started to blush a little and smiled "how many times have I said thank you to you?" I asked and he smiled "I'm always going to help you so get use to it" he kissed my cheek.

"Wanna go for a swim?" Jack asked taking his clothes off so he was just in his boxers I laughed but played with my hands thinking of taking my clothes off to be left in a black bikini.

"Lola, you are stunning, every part of you please do not feel conscious around me" I looked into his eyes before stripping my clothes down.

I caught him as he licked his lips and had a look of hunger in his eyes.

"Race you" I started running to the sea and he ran after me; I know he is quick and I had no doubt he stayed behind to enjoy 'the view'. I ran into the water and carried on till Jacks arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled both of us under "do you know how long my make up took me?" I hissed turning around and splashing him with water "that all you got?" suddenly I was out the water and over his shoulder "put me down" I squirmed kicking my feet and slapping his back, he put me down and I slipped on a rock but he caught me, once again helping me out "are you alright?" he asked lifting me up "yeah thanks, again, I can't stand up though its too deep" he smiled then he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I snaked my arms around his neck and we stared into each others eyes.

I felt lost in his eyes and he tightened his grip before he placed his forehead against mine "you drive me crazy" within seconds he smashed his lips against mine. 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed, vote and comment if you liked it! xxx