34. Moving in

Lola's p.o.v:

I woke up and todays the day that Jacks moving in. I laid in bed for awhile before getting up and going downstairs for breakfast. "Hi honey" mum said as a sat down "hi" I mumbled and I felt abit sick "whats wrong?" Dad said but I ran to the bathroom and was sick.

"You ok?" Dad said "yeah" I said "I think its morning sickness hun" mum said passing me some waffles and syrup "great!" I said sarcastically and they just smiled "I've gotta go do some stuff at work but i will be back soon" dad said and gave us a kiss on cheek "ok bye" I said.

"Mum how bad is morning sickness?" I said passing her my empty plate "thanks, sometimes you get it then don't or have it abit but I was lucky to not have it much with you or Jai but with Tyler it was horrible" she said "well thats something to look forward to" I said and we giggled "its all worth it" she said and we both smiled at each other "I'm gonna go get ready" I said "ok what time is Jack coming?" She asked "umm about 11" I said "ok" she said .

I put on blue skinny jeans, vest top and a oversized grey jumper and a cross necklace and put on some mascara, eyeliner and concealer.

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Jack;

Hi babe

Hey wats up?

Im leaving now so be there in about 15-20

Ok see ya in a bit

Later love ya

Love you too bye

Jacks p.o.v:

I woke up and put on my grey joggers and a black converse top and grabbed my air max then went downstairs.

"Hey hun can't believe your leaving us" mom said and hugged me "mom it anit that far" I said sitting down "I know but I'm gonna miss you" she said and I raised my eyebrows "awww Jacks moms little sweetie" Parker said "shut up" I said smirking "nah I will miss you" he said "awww will ya" I said and we started mucking around.

We started putting boxes in the cars and I was driving my baby (McLaren mp4 12c) and Parker drove the range that I said he could have. We loaded the last few boxes into all the cars then we left but I called Lola first to tell her.

We got to the house and we went in and talked for a bit then Harry, her dad, came back "hi sorry I'm late" he said "shall we get started then?" dad said "yeah let's go" I said and we went out to start.

The guys brought them in and the girls unpacked "great!" Dad said as it started raining and we speeded up. "How many more?" Lola said as I put one down "not that many" I said and gave her a kiss and she picked up the box "no heavy lifting!" I said and smirked and she smirked and I gave her a kiss and went back out.

Me and Lola were unpacking my clothes "I'm so happy to have you baby" I said hugging her from behind "I am too" she said turning around to face me and I moved a piece of hair from her face and put it behind her ear and we stared into each others eyes then I kissed her. "I love you" she said as she pulled away "I love you too"I said then there was a knock on the door "come in" Lola said and Jai walked in "they were wondering if we all go out for a meal later?" he said and me and Lola looked at eachother "yeah what time?" I said "about 7" he said "ok" Lola said and Jai left "whats the time?" she asked "just gone 5:30" i said looking at my phone "Im gonna have a bath" Lola said and gave me a peck on the lips then went to the bathroom.

I carried on with putting my clothes away when my phone rang and I saw it was Dexter and turned down the tv and answered it;

Alright dex?

yeah how u going?

alright going out for a meal later, whats up?

just that its Dereks birthday soon so we were thinking of throwing a party?

yeah sounds good a surprise party?

yeah next Saturday you free?

yeah should ne

good I'll tell you the details when I know more

alright cheers 

see ya

I hung up and Lola came out in just a towel "what you staring at?" she said with a smirk "never get use to your body" I said and winked at her "well thank you" she said getting some clothes "now go get in the shower" she said and I gave her a kiss on the cheek then went for a shower.

Lola p.o.v:

I got dressed into a black jumpsuit with a sliver belt on it, sliver jewellery and waved my hair then did my makeup.

"Babe are you gonna be much longer?" Jack whined "shut up whining I don't wake up ready you know" I said getting my black heels on then he wrapped his arms round my waist and whispered in my ear "you always look sexy to me" then kissed my neck which still sends shivers down my spine, I pulled away and faced him then gave him a kiss.

I got in the taxi with Jack,Parker,Louise,Tyler and the rest were in another one.

We arrived at this really nice Italin place about 25 mintues away and we all got out and Jack paid the driver and we waited for about 5 mintues for the rest of them. They got here and we made our way inside, me and Jack holding hands, Im so happy right now about everything. 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed vote and comment if you did xxx

This book will be finished soon :(
but there defo is a sequel! xxxxxxxxx