39. First scan (LAST CHAPTER)

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE!!!

Lolas p.o.v:

I woke up and Jack wasnt next to me so I called his name but there was no reply so I put my dressing grown on and went downstairs.

"Morning" I said as I sat down on the bar stool "Morning babe what you doing up?" he asked "could ask you the same thing" I replied and he smirked "didn't sleep well" I said "because your mum?" he asked "yeah, don't get me wrong I'm glad shes coming home but I'm scared incase something happens" I held back the tears "babe don't cry, everything will be ok" he said as he pulled me into a hug "I love you" I whispered "love you too" he said and we got some breakfast.

I chucked some dark blue jeans on and a black jumper then went down to see my dad and Jack waiting "dad I didn't know you were getting us" I said after giving him a quick hug "Its easier, you ready?" he asked said "yeah lets go" I said and we got into dads Range rover.

We got to the hospital and we all went in and as we got to mums room we saw the doctor and a nurse in her room speaking to her so we had to wait about ten minutes. Once they were finished we went in and I rushed to give her a hug "hiya honey" Mum said "hiya how you feeling?" I asked "Ok, glad to be going home" She said and my dad gave her hug and Jack did, I know my family weren't always excepting of him but they do now and my mum has always tried to keep the peace and always got on with him.

"Thank you I'm gonna go rest, doctors orders" Mum said "ok love you" I said as I gave her a hug "you too honey". Dad went up with mum.

"Jack?" I said "yeah?" he said "whats wrong your abit quiet?" I asked "nothing" He said and gave a small smile "I can tell when your lying Jack" I said and he sighed "I just dont know if I want to be part of this plan" he sat down on the bar stool "you said it wasnt gonna be that bad" I questioned "Im not saying it will be just its always going to be risky and we never know what can happen" I was silent for a minute "babe?" Jack aksed "I dont want you hurt Jack" I finally said "I wont be" he replied "do you know that for sure?" I asked "well no..." I cut him off "theres no guarantee" I said "dont you trust me?" He asked and he seemed to be abit annoyed "of course but its dangerous" I said "babe dont get angry" I pleaded as I saw him get annoyed "sorry babe I didnt mean to upset you" He said putting his hands on my waist "Its ok I know its hard for you, why dont you go get some rest?" I said "I might just do that, thank you, I love you" he kissed me and went up.

Jacks p.o.v:

I don't know what that girl has done to me but I'm grateful, if that was a few months ago I would have lost my shit but for some reason she always knows how to keep me calm.

I was woken up by my phone ringing;

Hi Dean

Hi were you asleep?

yeah

sorry but its about the plan we came up with

dont worry go on

ok so the plan will need some adjustments made but otherwise its the plan that we are definitely going ahead with

ok so whens the next meeting?

I dunno yet but we will call you when we know

Ok thanks Dean

By the way Jack we all hope Claires alright

shes alright thanks back home now

Good to hear I will ring you soon