33. Awake finally

Jacks p.o.v:

"You can go your all cleaned up" (the nurse) Derek's wife Jane said "thanks" I said and walked away but she called me back "do you wanna see Derek?" she asked "I didn't even think about that, yeah where is he?" I said "I've gotta go there now so I'll take you" she said and I followed her.

"There you go Derek" she said "thanks Jane, give me a kiss" he said and she rolled her eyes "you've had too many drugs, see you later bye Jack" she said and left. 

"How you doing?" I asked "alright but what happened to you?" he asked "Jai, Lola's brother, just got angry and upset but I didn't hit back" I said "well I'm proud of you for not fighting back, for once, how is she?" he asked "not that good" I said "she's gonna be ok and the baby?" he reassured "baby ok but I'm scared Derek what if something happens" I said "listen Jack don't think like that" he said and we just talked for awhile, this man is literally a role model and a dad to be, he has helped me get through so much and has never given up on. 

I woke up to my phone ringing and looked at the caller ID seeing it was Parker;

Everything ok?

Where are you? Lola's awake

I'm coming now

Bye

"Derek she's awake I'm gonna go" I said "see I was right, go I will see you later" he said and I smiled 

I walked in into the room and there was a awkward silence "we missed you sis" Jai said, he walked over and put his hand out "sorry for what I did" he said and I shook his hand "no worries, I understand why" I said, If that was Louise and I was in his situation I would have done the same thing "well we will leave you two to it" Lauren said kissing her head "good luck" Lauren whispered as they walked out. 

Lolas p.o.v:

I woke up blinked a few times before my eyes adjusted to the bright lights "Lola" Jai said and gave me a hug then everyone else did "how are you?" Parker asked "I'm ok, wheres Jack?" I asked "I'll go call him" he said and I smiled.

"Honey we know" mum said sitting down "know what?" I asked and they all looked at each other "about the baby" dad said I hesitated before speaking "I was gonna tell you, honest, I only just found out myself" I said "course you where" dad snapped and I was silent "your only 18" he said raising his voice "Harry please she's been through enough" mum defended me and Jack walked in "we missed you sis" Jai and walked over to Jack and they said something and shook hands "we will leave you two to it" Lauren said kissing my head "this isn't over young lady" my dad said and left "I'm sorry honey" mum said kissing my forehead and everyone left.

"I missed you" he said as he grabbed my hand and kissed me softly on the lips "babe I'm really sorry this is all my fault" he clenched his jaw and I saw he was holding back tears "babe it isn't your fault and I'm ok now, the baby is fine right?" I said with panic in my voice "babe don't worry your both fine, it is though I could of lost you, both of you" he said and a tear fell down his cheek setting me off "but you haven't we're both here and ok" I said "baby don't cry" he whispered wiping away my tears "I love you" he said and gave me a kiss.

"So what was that about with your dad?" He asked and I sighed, he tightened his grip on my hand "he had a go at me because of the baby" I said "he's just shocked thats all" he said and smiled "thank you" I kissed him "what was that for?" he asked "for keeping by me" I replied and he smiled "I will always be here" he said.

 "Anyway what happened to you?" I asked pointing to blood on his top "oh it was nothing" he said and I raised my eyebrows "Jai just got a bit angry" he added "what he done this? Is that what you talked about earlier?" I asked and he nodded "what was it about?" I asked "he was just upset about you and the baby, honestly don't get work up up about it" he said giving a smile and I smiled back then I got a shooting pain in my chest, I cried out in pain "babe what is it?" he asked standing up "my chest" I winced in pain "shit your bleeding hold on" he said and ran out then Marco came in along with some nurses, I started feeling dizzy and started seeing black dots...

I woke up to my mum holding my hand, I saw she was crying and squeed her hand "don't cry mum I ok" I reassured her and looked for Jack "he's being taken care of" Marco said "what do you mean?" I asked "Jack never got checked out properly and he passed out" Parker said "is he ok?" I ask with worry "he will be ok, you can go see him when you feel up to it" Marco said and a lump formed in my throat. 

About 3 hours later I went to Jacks room, he was lying there with all these wires connected to him and I felt a tear fall but held them back as I saw his family at his side along with Derek. 

"Lola" Louise said hugging me "hey lou, is he alright?" I asked and his fingers started to move "Jack?" his mum said and Marco walked over "Jack how do you feel?" he asked and Jack replied but he was so quiet we couldn't here hear "good, he wants to talk to Lola alone" Marco explained and they said bye to me & him.

"Hi babe" he said weakly and I started to cry "babe why are you crying?" he said "you shouldn't be like this" I said "babe its my fault I should of got this sorted straight away plus I'm ok now so you don't need to cry" he said and I kissed him "I'm sorry, I love you" he said as out foreheads were pressed together and I smiled "I love you too" I replied. 

2 weeks later:

"Honey you ready?" mum said as I got the rest of my stuff "yeah lets go" I said and we walked to the front desk and I got discharged but quickly bumped into Marco "hi thank you so much for helping me out these last few weeks, I really appreciate it" I gave him a hug "its my job, I'm glad you're ok" he said and I smiled. 

I was about to call Jack when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and he started kissing my neck, I turnt around and wrapped my arms around his neck. We were half way through a kiss when someone coughed "yes Parker?" Jack said "you ready?" he asked "yeah hold on" Jack said and nodded towards me "see you later" he said and gave me a kiss "bye love you" I said "you too". 

The next day Jack and his family were round because we needed to talk about the baby, I really dreading this chat thats about to happen.

"Right getting to the point, whats everyone thinking?" His dad said and it went silent for a second "what if we live together?" Jack said and I smiled "but your only young" my dad would obviously appose Jacks idea "I want us to be a family" I said and Jack put his hand on my knee "I think its a good idea" Parker said and everyone slowly agreed. 

We decided that its easier for Jack to move in here in about a week, things have gone fast but hey you just have to go with it. 

"So you guys are definitely ok with Jack moving in?" I asked my parents "of course we are" my mum said "dad?" he looked at my mum then me "Lola you know my opinion of this baby and its father but..." I cut him off "dad I know you don't like Jack but your gonna have to deal with him living him and him being the father of my baby, mum has so why can't you?" he sighed "Lola you're a smart girl so why did you chose Jack and why did you be so carefree you got pregnant?" he asked "you are unreal dad, I love Jack and I'm sorry that your daughter got knocked up at 18 but you need to get over it" I snapped at him and went upstairs. I heard my mum & dad arguing then the front door slammed 

Ugh why can't my dad just accept whats happening? 

Thanks for reading and hope u enjoyed vote and comment if you did xxx