28. It will be ok

Lola's p.o.v:

I looked around for Jack and was calling his name but there was no reply, I used the light on my phone and looked around then saw a figure sitting down in the background "Jack?" there was no reply so I walked over and sat down.

"Hey are you ok? Sorry stupid question" I said, I could tell he had been crying "babe she's gonna be ok" I tried to reassure him "how do you know that?" he snapped "sorry I shouldn't of done that" he added "no it's fine your upset and you've got a good reason to be I would be if it was Ty" I replied "I swear..." he was cut of by people coming out and we looked over to see someone carrying Louise and we rushed over. "What's happening?" Jack asked "I have to take her to hospital" Marco said "ok but I'm coming" Jack said "no problem you follow I'm leaving now" he said then left.

"Come on let's go" Jack said "she's your sister you don't really need me there you need your family" I said "your my girlfriend, I need you now just like you needed me" he gave me a peck on the cheek "ok shall I meet you there?" I said and he nodded.

I pulled up and Jack was waiting for me "you should've just gone in" I said "it's fine I wanted to wait for you and she's in surgery anyway" he replied intwining our hands together and we walked into the hospital.

"Hi we're here for Louise Trueblood" I said and she checked her computer "ward 5" she said smiling and not checking Jack out but looking at me, ok then "thanks" I said and we walked to the lift "she was totally checking you out" Jack laughed "I thought so" I said then we both laughed, I know he's hurting and it's a shit time but it's good to see him laughing.

I woke up and looked up at Jack "how longs it been?" I asked him "3 hours" he replied "do you know why it's been so long?" he just shook his head "shall I go get some food?" I asked "yeah here" he went to get some money out but I noticed he didn't have much "no it's fine it's on me and don't even try" I said standing up and he smiled.

"Two ham sandwiches, two brownies and two cappuccinos please" I told the lady "there you go" she said passing me the food then the drinks "that's $15 please" she said and I gave her a $20 "keep the change" I said "thank you dear" she said and I smiled then walked back to Jack.

"Thanks babe I'll pay you back along with all the money I owe you" he said "babe it's fine I don't want your money" I said and smiled at him.

Jacks p.o.v:

After about 4 hours a doctor came out "Louise Truebloods family?" he questioned "yeah here" I said standing up "I'm Jack her brother" I added and shook his hand "I'm Doctor White, Louise is now out of surgery which was successful and her recovery should be a few weeks but depends on how her body takes it" he said "thank you but why was she in there for so long?" I asked "we were sorting out her injuries which is a broken arm, cracked ribs, injury to her neck and a stab womb then we noticed internal bleeding so we had to sort it out and make sure everything was done but don't worry she's ok" he said then his beeper thing went off "sorry I've got to go you can see her in room 9" he said and I was silent "thank you" Lola said for me "babe you ok?" she asked holding my arm "yeah let's go see her" I said and we walked to her room.

We walked in and she was lying there connected to a bunch of wires "she looks lifeless" I muttered "babe even if she looks bad now it will get better" Lola said, I heard sobbing and turned to see my family. "Is she gonna be alright?" Parker asked then mom burst into tears so I walked over and hugged her "she's gonna be fine the doctor said she just needs time to recover" I told them  and Parker looked at Louise then me "I'm your older brother I'm meant to protect you and her" he put his head in his hand "Park listen it's all my fault" I said "I need to tell you something" I said "I'm gonna leave you guys to it" Lola said "ok babe can I talk to you quickly?" I said and she nodded so I walked out the room with her.