32. Rescued and not ok

Lolas p.o.v:

"Mummy" said a little boy grabbing my leg "what sweetie" I said"daddys chasing ahhh" Jack picked him up and started tickling him "stop" he laughed then Jack stopped "say sorry" he said "sorry daddy" he said and Jack put him down "go play" Jack said and he ran off "anyway" he said and smashed his lips onto mine "trying to do dinner you know" I said as he was kissing my neck "what? Cant I kiss my beautiful wife?" he smirked then put his hand on my bump "soon" I smiled "I cant wait" he said and smiled. 

Wife? A kid running round? Me pregnant again?

I shot up as freezing cold water was tipped on me, it was all a dream but right now I'm in a nightmare. 

"James why are you doing this?" I asked as he was about to walk out "I explained this the other fucking day!" he shouted "James this isn't you, why are you doing this to me?" I mumbled and he looked at me "Lola I really did love you then you fucked off to America and ditched us all, you got rid of me and hooked up with some guy as soon as you go here" he said "I didn't have a choice about moving here" he smashed his lips onto mine but I pushed him away and he hit his head "fuck sake Lola, I love you" he shouted as Stacey walked in "you what?" Stacey shouted at James and ignored me "babe wait" he suddenly kicked me in the stomach, he knew I was pregnant, I screamed out in pain but he gave a dirty look then ran after Stacey slamming the door and I broke down in tears.

 Why is this happening to me? Why hurt my baby?

I need Jack now, I can't cope with this any more and I scared about the baby, I don't wanna lose this baby because of these scum bags.

Jacks p.o.v:

I was watched the coffin being lowered then look to see the pictures of Lola where surround by flowers. I broke down in tears and Dex came over & hugged me "it will be ok Jack" he tried to reassure me "no it won't she's gone, their both dead!" I agued, I can't believe I lost them both...

"Jack wake up!" Dex said shaking me "we know where she is" I shot up and walked over to Lee "she's 10 minutes away" Lee informed us "Jason step on it!" I shouted and he followed my request. 

Finally after 3 days we've found them, I need her back, I need them both.

"Right everyone knows the plan right?" Dex shouted and we agreed "Lee stay here you anit coming in no fucking way" Dean said "what?" Lee argued "Lee its too dangerous" Dean said "Lee are you ready for this?" Derek said and Lee nodded "don't worry Dean he isn't going alone, no one goes alone" Derek said, I heard a gun shot from inside, I ran to the building and the others were trying to stop me but knowing that I was so close to her I just couldn't wait any longer.

Eventually Derek and the 

"Derek!" I ran over to him and he was holding his heart while lying in a pool of blood, "Jack...go...get...them...I'm...gonna...be...ok" he croaked out "you can't leave me not now" I said "go" he demand and I smiled at him before running to catch up with the others.

We shot a few more people then burst through a door to see Mark and his daughter Stacey "wait dont hurt her" he shouted "why not you hurt my girl and I fucking to swear to god if you've hurt my kid" I shouted and he was about to say something but Stacey walked toward us "I'll take you to her" she offered "why would you want to?" I said cautions of her decision "she needs you" she simply replied "guys you make sure he goes no where but keep him alive, for now" I ordered and they agreed.

Jacks p.o.v:

Stacey opened the door and my heart sank as I saw Lola tied up with a pool of blood at her leg, James was sitting there with a knife in his hand. "What have you done James?" I clenched my jaw as Lola stared at me, I was lost in a daze while staring at Lola when I felt a sharp sting in my back "fuck!" I screamed in pain and James pushed me to the ground then walked over to Lola and went to stab her but I managed to push him out the way but he managed to cut her chest.