30. Prom and secret

Lola's p.o.v:

My alarm went off and I groaned into the pillow then turned it off, one more day of school after today and prom tomorrow. Jack took me out for dinner the other night and asked me to prom at the cliff top, it was pretty romantic actually.

I picked out some black jeans, grey jumper and black ankle boots then I jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed, done my hair and done my makeup. 

I pulled up at school, had a quick fag and as I stamped it out I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist "morning baby" he said kissing my neck which still sends slight shivers down my spine "morning" I said turning around, we were enjoying a nice kiss when our mates walked up and physically pulled us apart "do you mind we were busy" I said smirking and Jack went to speak but Abbie shut him up "what ever I need to speak to my girl" she said liking our arms "actually she's my girl" Jack said making me smirk "calm down you two, Where's Jess?" I asked and they smiled at each other "toilet" Billie lied "now come on" Abbie dragged me away with the girls following.

"What was that about?" I asked "so basically Jess wants to go with Adam tonight" Abbie said "she left it a bit late" I said "I know but anyway have you got first lesson with him?" Sam asked "yeah, why am I setting them up?" they smiled then the bell went "ok lets go Ab, see ya guys I will get it done" I said and gave Billie & Sam a hug then walked with Abbie to form to be greeted by the lads at the stairs "everything alright?" Jack asked putting his arm round my shoulder "I'll explain later" I said. 

I was sitting English next to Adam, why did I agree to this? "Adam who you going with tonight?" I asked and he looked at me confused then answered "with Kelly" he said nodding his head towards a girl a few rows ahead "why?" he added "just I know that someone wants to go with you" I started to explain "oh yeah who? It isn't you is it, I mean I'm flattered but Jack will hurt me" he said and I laughed and sir looked at me "no it anit me its..." he cut me off "Jess?" I raised my eyebrows "how'd you know?" I asked "she's ether shy around me or when she's drunk she flirts with me" he explained "well would you?" I said and he smiled "yeah she's a nice girl and fit" I smiled and text the girls "thanks" I whispered and he smiled. 

We were sitting at the table as we watched Adam tell Kelly he wasn't going with her, they were talking then she slapped him and walked away, he walked over holding his cheek "well that went well" he said taking a seat next to Jess "well Jess is way fitter and not annoying as fuck" Jake said "thanks" Jess said. 

"Your gonna look so beautiful tonight honey" my mum said as she was doing my hair "thanks mum" I said and then Lauren walked in to do my makeup "hi sorry I'm a bit late Katie was acting up" she said giving me and my mum a kiss on the cheek "it's ok" I said and she started on my nails then my makeup.

"Thank you guys it looks so ice" I said giving them both a hug, my hair was curled with a quiff at the top with a plait around my head and my makeup was done so it looked good but not to over the top. 

"Your welcome and you look gorgeous" Lauren said and my mum said the same "now go get your dress on!" Mum said giving me the box and I smiled then went into the bathroom. My dress was a hot blue long dress with sliver patterns on the bust.

"Honey you look so beautiful" my mum said and gave me a hug and had tears in her eyes "don't cry mum" I said giving her another hug and she giggled "my little girls all grown up" she said and I smiled "me and Jai brought you these" Lauren said handing me a box and opened it to see a sliver pair of heels "you didn't need to Lauren, thank you" I said slipping them on and giving her a hug.

"Ready boys?" My mum shouted down the stairs and I walked down "sis you look amazing" Jai said giving me a hug "thanks" "you look really nice" Ty said and I smiled. "You look beautiful, my baby girls all grown up" my dad said and he hugged me "I love you" he whispered "I love you too" I whispered back, I wanted to cry because I cant even remember the last time we said that to each other but I held my tears back.