29. Date, prom dress shopping and fight

2 months later

Lolas p.o.v

Its been 2 months since Louise was put in hospital but luckily she is ok, well physically she is anyway but she's completely different after what to her, no surprise I know but I just feel so sorry for her, she didn't deserve what they done to her.

Its prom next Friday and I am actually looking forward it. Me and the girls are going shopping on Sunday, obviously I'm going with Jack but he anit asked me yet and yes I know what you're thinking, he's your boyfriend he doesn't need to but still it would be nice. 

I groaned into my pillow and turned off my alarm then picked out my outfit; a cream jumper, light blue skinny jeans and white vans. I put my hair in a messy bun and did the usual makeup. I picked up my bag & phone then made my way downstairs to see Ty. "You alright?" I asked grabbing some cereal "yeah mum and dad left early for work, surprise surprise" he said and I nodded "listen I know its annoying with mum and dad but we need to get over it" I said and he shrugged "awkward child" I muttered. 

"TYLER HURRY UP!" I shouted upstairs "COMING!" he shouted then came down. "God sake boy, you've made us late" I said as we got in my car and he mocked me.

We pulled up and it's started pissing it down so I grabbed my black body warmer from the back seat and locked the car as Ty left "bye then and your welcome" I shouted. A pair of hands wrapped around my waist from behind "fuck, babe you made me jump" I said and I turned around, he just smirked then smashed his lips onto mine.

We were walking to form with Abbie, Jess, Dan and Jake "so Jack got a fight anytime soon?" Dan asked "yeah on Thursday in the usual place and your all invited and anyone else you want as long as I like them" he said, Jack was really strict about how came to watch him fight, maybe it's a nerve thing? or Jack being his stubborn self.

I was sitting in maths with Jack but we had been separated because we were mucking around as we had a supply teacher but we kept looking at each other and this bitch went mad "RIGHT THATS IT YOU TWO LUNCH TIME DETENTION" she shouted and I jumped in shock "that anit fair I'm busy..." Jack was cut off "I DON'T CARE!" "fucking dick" I muttered under my breath "what was that...Lola?" she said "didn't say nout" I smiled and she gave me a dirty look. I put my stuff away and looked to see Jack was gone, thank's. Jacks arms wrapped round my waist as I walked out "fuck, again really?" I said turning around with my hand on my pounding heart "we got French right?" he said and I nodded and he dragged me towards the car park. 

Jack smashed his lips onto mine "where are we going?" I asked "wait and see" he said and he had my keys "hey I never gave them to you they were in my bag" I said pointing to the keys and he just winked "well I can do that too you know" I said "yeah ok" he said in a sarcastic tone "I can you know" I said and we hugged then I got his phone "wow not bad let's go it's starting to rain and I'm hungry" he said and we jogged to the car.

"Are we going Annie's?" I asked as we were driving "yeah how'd you know?" he asked and I just shrugged. We pulled up at Annie's and got out the car and I stated walking then Jack put his arm round my shoulder and I kissed his cheek.

We sat in our normal seats and Annie walked over "hi you two aren't you meant to be in school?" she asked "he brought me" I said pointing to Jack "yeah blame it on me" he said "well anyway what can I help you with?" she asked "uhh diet coke and a BLT please" Jack said "I'll have the same please" I said and she smiled then walked away.

"You done?" he asked "yeah" I said going to get my purse "no I've actually got money" he said "yeah how's that?" I asked "bit a business here and there ya know" he said then gave me a wink so I chuckled "ok I'll wait in the car" I said and gave him a quick peck on the lips then rushed out to my car.