19. Training

Lola's p.o.v:

I groaned into my pillow as I heard my alarm, the noise was silenced and I turned over to see Jack lying awake with his hands behind his head "morning" he smiled and leaned down kissing my forehead "morning Lo" I felt butterflies as my nickname rolled of his tongue "how are you feeling Lola?" at his question I felt the anxiety and worry about last night take over "he is ok Lola, the surgery went well" I gave a small smile before getting out of bed "send Lee my love" I went into the bathroom and got in the shower hoping it would calm my rapid heartbeat, the body aches and that anxiety feeling deep in my stomach. 

It was wishful thinking. All I felt was 10 seconds of ease before I felt a full-blown panic attack take over my whole body. 

I wrapped my body in a towel and looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were bloodshot and I looked like I had just cried a river. 

Probably because you just have Lola. 

"Lola, I have been calling you for 10 minutes, are you ok?" Jack knocked and slowly opened the door "I'm ok I will be out..." I was cut off as wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer. We didn't say anything else, I just stayed in his arms before he pecked my lips and went to make me breakfast while I pulled myself together. 

I sipped my coffee as Jack put a plate of French bread and fruit Infront of me "eat Lola" he demanded, in that soft but firm tone "yes sir" I mumbled and he pinched my side sitting next to me "save that for later my love" he winked and I playfully rolled my eyes. 

As we pulled up at school,  I could see all the girls giving me stares for having Jack in the car. I put the roof up and dropped my cigarette and stumped it out as I stepped out of the car. Then, all of a sudden Jacks hands were round my waist and smashed his lips onto mine, I heard gasps and gossip. 

Way to keep it subtle Jack, gold star. 

"Well well, if we wern't all waiting for this one, but you are punching mate" Dan placed his hand on Jack shoulder and Jack put his arm around my waist "wait, did you just say mate?" I asked smiling "guess your English lingo is rubbing off on us" I laughed at his reply as the bell went.

"You and Jack are like the perfect couple" Abbie said and I smiled as I closed my locker "not a couple quite yet" Abbie smirked at my comment as we walked to maths. She was asking so many questions but Abbie wouldn't tell me who she liked "come on, pretty please" I begged pouting my bottom lip "fine, its Jake" she whispered "I can put in a good word for you" I replied and she shrugged "I'll take that as a yes" I winked before she elbowed me "ladies do you want to share your conversation with the class?" Mr White asked sarcastically "sorry sir" we said, fucking idiot,  I said in my head well I thought I did anyway "right that's it lunch detention for you Lola" he shouted and I rolled my eyes and Abbie laughed "you too Abbie" he said and I laughed.

"So we have a lunch detention" Abbie said as we met the others "what did you do?" Jack asked and I explained it "me, Jake and Sam have one with him" Jack said "why?" I asked taking a bit of my cookie and he shrugged "he hates them" Adam said and Jess eyed him up, we all noticed it and looked at each other "well how about me make it fun, see you in detention" Billie smiled before walking away.   

All of us sat there in detention, planning the next party before sir walked in  "here's my trouble makers" he said passing around some papers. Jack sat next to me and Mr White walked out so we turned around and chatted "he's such a dick" Billie said "got that right" I said "kind of a fit one though" her twin added and we all stared at her "what I like them older" she stated "near retirement is past old Sam" Billie added.

Jack was talking to Dex on the phone and we could all tell it was a tense conversation "whats that about?" Dan asked and I shrugged. Just as Jack sat down sir walked back in, and excused us all as we passed back our shabby work, basically Adam done all the work and we copied.  Me and Jack said our goodbye as we headed to and I had it with just Jack, its quite nice to have a lesson with just us.