10. Tracey

Lolas p.o.v:

"What do you want Tracey?" I asked rolling my eyes "I want to warn you" she had a dark look in her eyes "you've lost me, warn be about what?" I hissed "to stay the fuck away from Jack, he's mine" she said getting closer "I mean he anit yours but he also isn't mine, so you're welcome to him" she raised her eyebrows "well he-" I was going to say what he told me last night but I restrained myself from saying it "he what?" she asked "nothing" I turned on my heels but I was prevented from walking away "don't walk away from me, might struggle carrying that weight" she shouted as she pulled my hair

Wrong day to pick a fight Trace.

Without even a thought I turned around and slapped her, she tried to fight back but I pulled her shitty extensions till one strip came out and slammed her against the lockers while everyone was chanting around us. 

I felt a red mist come over me and before I knew it I was going in to punch her in the gut but Mr Miller pulled me away before it got even worse.

He and another teacher took one of us and tried to calm us down but I cannot express what came over me but once they released us from their hold and she went to walk away, I called her name and punched her right in the mouth knocking her to the ground "Lola go to my office right now!" 

Definitely a bad idea.

Mr Miller had me in his office for the next thirty minutes and cut a long story short, I got suspended for the rest of the week and it was starting now. Mum and dad are going to kill me.

I was walking towards the main door when Abbie, Sam, Billie, Jess, Dan and Sammy walked up to me "so what did he say?" Jess asked "suspended for the rest of the week" I shrugged "lucky you" Billie said and I smirked "anyone think we should all just leave?" Dan suggested "I'm in" Jack said patting Dans shoulder "nice right hook" he winked and I laughed "I would love to but I can't" Sam said and Billie looked at her "why?" the twins were near inseparable "I've got something to do but I can meet you there later?" Sam said "ok we will text" I said as we left.

We all, or shall I say they all decided to go to the beach for the rest of the day.  I didn't want to go at all but it was less of a headache than protesting. I just wanted to lie in bed and watch mind-numbing TV with lots of junk food, but Abbie would never allow such a thing. 

Abbie drove us girls and whilst I appreciate them all wanting to skip for me, my mind was just a mess right now. Adding to that, so many insecurities were running through my mind. Jess had long brown straight hair and a beautiful slim but curvy stature. Abbie had shorter, darker curly hair but she was so naturally pretty, her skin was perfect. Meanwhile the twins were both platinum blonde bombshells, Billie wore her hair up whilst Sam's was waved, they are both petite in their stature.  

I opted for a black bathing suit with a deepish cut on the chest. I paired it with a linen white shirt and some black shorts. I wish I liked how it looked on me, but truth is I find imperfection in anything.

"What's on your mind?" Jack whispered to me whilst everyone was getting their stuff laid out "just a long day" I know he can see right through me by the look on his face "I am ok" I gave him a little smile and he went to speak before Jake cut him off "you coming with guys?" the boys were stripping from their t-shirts and the girls from their cover-ups "yeah, there in a second" Jack answered for us and Jake nodded before joining the others by the sea. "Lola..." I cut him "I am fine Jack, I just want this day over so I can get some sleep I feel exhausted" it is semi true I think I just need some rest "ok, but before that" he stopped mid sentence as he stood up "think you need some cold water therapy" he smirked and before I knew it he had me over his shoulder and it was almost a sign for the other boys to do the same.

Dan threw Jess over his shoulder

Jake did the same with Abbie

Sam picked up Billie 

Then I felt the salt water splash over my face and soon I was near enough emerged

We are going to get them back for that. 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it, vote and comment if you liked it! xxx