38. First step

Lolas p.o.v:

I woke up in Jacks arms and saw he was still asleep so unwrapped his arms from me and went to the bathroom.

Jacks phone started ringing so I shook him "Jack wake up" I said he mumbled and answered his phone "hold on Dex let me wake him up" I said and Dexter snickered "JACK!" I shouted "yeah no need to shout" He said and I smirked "Its Dex" I said and passed him the phone and went to pick an outfit "Alright Dex...Yeah thats alright what time...yeah ok see you later" I heard Jacks side of the conversation.

"everything alright?" I asked and Jack pulled me down by the waist "Jack what are you doing" I said and he kissed me and rolled over so he was on top and we carried on kissing "Everythings ok I gotta go to the warehouse at 3pm" He said and I looked at the clock "Its 1pm now" I said "got ages" He said and went to kiss me "I gotta get ready" I said "Why?" He asked pouting his bottom lip "Im going out with Lauren later" I said and got up and Jack looked at me so I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips then went to the bathroom for a shower.

I got out the shower and Jack was asleep and I rolled my eyes "JACK WAKE UP!" I shouted and he mumbled something "What?" I said and he walked past and grabbed my waist from behind "just saying how much i love you" he said and kissed my neck and I smiled then I felt my towel starting to get lower and pulled it up "not happening get in the shower" I said and he snickered then walked into the bathroom.

I got my clothes of the side which was just a turquoise Jumper and Aztec pattern leggings. I just put on basic make up; foundation, mascara and eyeliner. Then dried my hair and put on some jewellery. I put on my black ugg boots and a black scarf then got my phone and bag "Babe im gonna go now I'll see you later" I said and gave him a kiss "I gotta get going in a minute need a lift?" He asked putting on his shoes "I was just gonna walk" I said "yeah but im going that way anyway" He said "Alright thanks".

"Thanks babe see you later" I gave him a peck on the lips and got out "Love ya!" He said "you too" I said and shut the door.

I knocked on the door and Jamie answered and I picked him up "hi Lola!" he said and kissed my cheek "hiya" I said and walked to the kitchen "Hiya sorry we were running late" she said "hi nah its fine I was aswell" I said "right Im ready" Lauren said getting her bag "Jai!" Lauren said and he came in "yeah? Alright little sis?" He asked "yeah im fine thanks" I said "we're going now babe I'll text you when we're on our way back" She said and kissed him "Ok, see you lot later im going now anyway" He said and hugged the kids.

We left the house and drove to the shopping centre. We parked the car and put Katie in a pram and Jamie was holding my hand. "Anything you need?" Lauren asked "just some makeup and a present for Abbie" I said and we started our shopping.

"Wanna get something to eat?" I asked "yeah you choose" She said and I looked around and picked Starbucks. Lauren ordered and I took the kids and got a seat.

"So your 1 month?" Lauren asked "yeah about 1 month" I said "any sickness or anything?" "I've been sick but not much, how far were you when your first felt the baby moving?" I asked taking a sip of my cold coffee "about 16 to 18 weeks weeks so about 4 months" She replied "oh ok so still got awhile then" I said and she nodded.

"I've got some clothes if you want some for you know when you get abit bigger" She said as we walked out "ha thanks saves me getting it" "no problem" She said "Right got my makeup but I need a present for Abbie" I said "know what your gonna get?" She asked "yeah lets go in here".We fiished our shopping and I just brought Abbie a perfume set and some clothes then we went back and the kids wanted to stop at Mcdonalds so we stopped on the way home.

Jacks p.o.v:

I dropped Lola off then drove to the warehouse and got there in only 15 mintues, I might have speeded abit but oh well. I got out my car and locked it then jogged into the warehouse as it started pissing it down with rain.

"Alright guys?" I asked and most people were there but still a few not here "yeah what about you? hows Lolas mum?" Derek asked "yeah apart from my head hurts and yeah she is ok shes coming home tomorrow so hopefully its all good" I said "good hope shes alright and yeah we all feel the same" Dean said and I took a seat. The rest of the boys arrived and we started thinkning of a plan to deal with this.

"So any of you guys got a plan?" Boss asked "not a plan but who are they?" Lee asked "they are part of a gang called Black Blood and I got into some trouble with them about 5 years ago" He answered "ok what do they want?" Maria asked "Money" He answered "ok but how much?" I asked "well $800,000" He said "plus the $5000" Derek said "Boss I anit being rude but arent you loaded?" I asked "I cant just get $805,000 at the moment because we are having some problems" He said and I sighed "ok so whats the plan?" Mark said "i really dont know" Boss said "Jack what happened I mean you came back abit bloody?" Maria asked "They said we've got 5 days and they started going on about Lola and the baby so I flipped and well it was 1 against about 10" I answered "this is the reason we need to sort it because we dont want anyone hurt" Ian said "I know, right theres a way we can sort this"...

I text Lola when i got back into the car,

Hey babe on way xxx

Ok c ya soon babe xxx

I parked in the garage and went in to the house and into the living room where Lola was watching tv "Hi babe" I said giving her a kiss "hiya how did it go?" She asked sitting up "tell you in a second gonna get some food want anything?" I said "ok and a drink thanks".

I got some pasta thing and a drink for both of us then sat down "there you go" I said and passed Lola her drink "thanks babe, so any plans?" She asked "the plan...

Thanks for reading and hope u enjoyed, soz if the chapters are long but i tend to not stop writing and soz if there short xxxxxxxxx vote and comment plz xxxxxxxxx Let meknow if you got any ideas in the comments! xxxxxxxxx

This book will be finished very soon :(

but there defo is a short sequel! xxxxxxxxx