4. First day

I woke up and today felt like a bad day, sometimes I can just feel it when I wake up. Not starting a new school anxious but just general anxiety and that weird pit feeling in my stomach.

I decided to go with a Jean and graphic tee today and found some black and white Jordans I managed to unpack before I decided on a full-everyday makeup vibe. 

I got to the school called Hollywood Hills High, it was a modern looking school and had a typical grand entrance where all the groups of friends were chatting amongst themselves. I found a parking spot near the middle then lit a cig as I closed my door and saw everyone staring at me, here we go let the judging of the newbie begin. 

I walked across the car park then some boy got in my way "move please" I saw him looking me up and down "alright Miss feisty, sexy accent, what's your name" he said and I rolled my eyes "get out my way" I tried to walk past but he grabbed my wrist "you should try make a good first impression, don't teach you that at home chubbs?" he whispered the last word and I took a deep breath before pulling my wrist away "don't they teach you respect, just don't fucking touch me scumbag and stay out my way" I hissed at him before I turned back around to face him and SLAP him "names Lola, Mr cocky" I was not in the mood for pricks today thank you but truth be told when he called me that I felt my stomach drop.

Ok let me set the scene; I am no size 8 (US 4) girl and yeah I have some extra meat on me, I hate it just as much as much as I hate my moon face but I have been slowly trying to better to myself to a place where I am happy and content but not starving myself, been there, tried that and it was no a good idea. 

Please do not try that.

As I walked through the halls I still had a dropping feeling in my stomach but I did flash a t smirk as I heard people gossiping about me slapping that guy, Parker I think his name is. Either way I hate him. 

I took a breathe before walking into the first class on my sheet "you must be our new student, I'm Mr Smith, what's your name?" The teacher said as I walked into class "Lola Pearce" I had a quiet tone, I just wanted today done "well Lola take a seat there" he pointed to a seat near the back.

"Hey, I'm Abbie, your hair is stunning girl" said the girl said on the row next to me "oh thank you, I didn't grow it myself, I'm Lola" I said smiling at her, she's friendly, little bit like a small dog that needs constant hugs, but still she seems sweet. 

"You're so lucky Jack sits next to you" she said as she dazed off, I presume thinking of him "who's he?" she gave me a cheeky smile as I snapped her out his daze "the hottest boy in this school... oh thats him" she fixed her already perfect hair and I rolled my eyes "hi Abbie" he winked, his voice was husky as I looked up I noticed he had a black eye and cut lip "hi Jack" her voice HIGH and I rolled my eyes, again "Lola?" he asked as he sat down "yeah, how....?" I was cut off "I met you at the airport" he said and after a few seconds I realised it was him, the gorgeous 'prat' from the airport "didn't have a black eye then" he whispered and I gave a slight sympathetic smile.

The history lesson started but for the first half I did not hear a word I was so off in my own little dream, and I am a history nerd "Lola?" Jack poked my shoulder and I looked at him rocking on his chair "are you okay?" I just nodded and looked to the front but none of the words sir said even registered. 

The bell went and I could not wait to just step outside this room, I felt stuffy and horrible in here I was putting away my notepad I never opened when I saw Jack smiling at me "can I help?" I mumbled "gym next?" he asked and I checked my sheet and just nodded "can't wait to see you again" he gave me a wink before leaving "omg, he was totally flirting with you" Abbie said as we left to go get changed for p.e, gym whatever they called what I referred to simply as a chubby girls nightmare.