22. First time

Lola's p.o.v:

He unzipped my dress as I was unbuttoning his shirt, he kissed my jawline then neck and down to my stomach and he was going to pull of my dress down so I lifted my hips up slightly, I unzipped his jeans and he took them off, "are you on the pill?" he asked and I nodded then he pulled my thong off then I took his boxers off and he slowly started butterfly kissing my body...

I woke up at 10:30am wrapped in Jacks arms, I mean I've had sex before but last night was pretty fucking amazing "got that right babe" Jack whispered kissing my neck "I really need to stop saying stuff out loud" I said and he chuckled standing up "I'm having a shower wanna join?" he asked wigging his eyebrows which made me laugh and I walked past him to the shower and turned it on, we got in then he started kissing my neck...

We got dressed and he went down to make breakfast while I got ready, I put my grey joggers, black crop top and black belly bar in and grabbed my grey hoodie. I walked downstairs and Jack wrapped his arms around me. 

"Hey I'm going to see Dean wanna come?" Jack asked "I dont think he wants to see me" I said "yeah he does now come on and get off your lazy ass" he said standing up and reaching his hands out, I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hands and we put our shoes on then got in Jacks car.

We drove for about 20 mintues before we got there "wait you sure he wants me here?" I asked as Jack was about to get out "yes I'm sure come on" he said getting out. He put his arm round my shoulder as we walked into the hospital and to where Dean was.

"You ok Dean?" Jack asked sitting down "yeah what bout you two?" he asked "yeah I'm alright" Jack said and looked over at me "Im good thanks how yours chest?" I asked "bit painful but i'll live" he said smiling and I smiled back then Jacks phone rang "back in a second its boss" he said giving me a peck on the lips and walking out.

"I'm really sorry Dean, it was all my fault" I said looking at Dean "don't be stupid nothings your fault its a risk we take" he said giving me a small smile "so you know when you can go home yet?" I asked "Tuesday hopefully, so you and Jack official now then?" he said smirking "yeah we are" "I'm glad he met you, he's changed and it a good way" he said as Jack walked back in and he looked pissed off "whats up?" Dean asked Jack "nothing just boss being a dick" "yeah he is a bit but he is usually right" Dean said and Jack nodded. We just chatted for a bit then we left about an hour later.

"What was the call about?" I asked as we were driving to Jacks "just the boss" he said focusing on the road "Jack please I know there's something" I said as we pulled up at Jacks "I'll tell you later babe" he gave me a small smile, I know theres something he's acting really strange.

We walked in and his family were all having dinner "hi, whose this lovely girl?" his mum asked smiling at me "this is my girlfriend Lola" I blushed a little because it was first time he had introduced me as that "hi" I said smiling "hey I'm Louise" she said smiling "hello again Lola" Parker said smirking "hi Parker" I said smirking back "we're going upstairs back in a second" Jack said walking towards the stairs "come on Jack we're all here" Parker muttered "shut the fuck up Parker" Jack laughed and I looked at Louise & we just smirked at each other.

"Sorry, Parkers nice but a bit of a dick too" he said grabbing some clothes "it's alright plus he's alright and your mum & Louise seems nice but how comes your dad said nothing" I asked sitting on his bed "he's a prick" Jack said "come on he can't be that bad" I said and he gave me a 'are you kidding' look.

"You don't need to stay you know" he walked over and grabbed my waist "I wanna stay with you, I don't want any one hurting you, I promise this will all be sorted soon" I snaked my arms around his neck and kissed him "I need food" I said as we walked out "Mc donalds?" he suggested and I smiled.

"Are you going now?" Jacks dad asked "yeah I'll be back in a few days" Jack said grabbing his keys "ok see you soon and Lola come round for dinner one day" his mum said smiling "ok thank you, later Parker and Louise" I said "bye" they said as we left. "Your mum is so nice" I said getting in the car "sometimes she gets annoying but what mum doesn't?" Jack said and I agreed.

"What do...shit" Jack snapped opening his wallet "what?" I asked "I've got no more money" he said putting his wallet back "I've got no money left on my card ether" he hit the steering wheel and I grabbed his arm "don't worry babe, here" I said giving him some money and he hesitated but took it "thanks I'll pay you back babe" he gave me a peck on the lips and I smiled then we got out of the car.

"Chicken BLC with chips, Chocolate Cookie McFlurry and a caramel iced frappe please" I said smiling "Mcflurry and iced frappe?" he raised his eyebrows "what I said anit it" he held his hands up in mock surrender as we walked in "You order and I'll get a seat" I said smiling "alright" Jack said checking his phone while I got a booth in the corner and saw Hayley messaged me;

Hey girl miss you like crazy how's America and that fit boyfriend of yours!? xxx

Miss you too, its good and yeah he's literally so amazing like I sound so girly but it couldn't be better tbh xxx I see your status says your in a relationship with Chris so care to explain? xxx

Ok so basically we both said how we liked each other and he asked me to be his girlfriend on Friday after a date but we haven't done it yet so don't ask xxx

I'm happy for you two I always shipped you guys from day 1 xxx

I suppose you were right when you said about Chris liking me xxx

Yeah I was right always am xxx

Still arrogant then, anyway wuu2? xxx 

In mc Donald's withJack waiting for my food wbu? Xxx

Well it's 1:30am here and I'm tired so I'm going to love u & leave u xxx miss you so much, enjoy your mc Donald's xxx

Love u too, miss you xxx I will dw xxx

Jacks p.o.v:

I checked my phone and boss text me;

Remember what I said Jack

Yes boss talk tomorrow

I'm not doing what he says I don't care how angry he gets I'm not doing it, I can't do it.

"Hi how can I help you" the girl asked, checking me out "big mac with chips, chicken BLC with chips, 2 Chocolate Cookie McFlurrys, a caramel iced frappe and diet coke please" I said winking at her which made her blush, I mean she's good looking but nothing on Lola "that will be $20 please" I handed her the money and waited till it was ready and took it over to Lola.

"Flirting were we?" Lola said as I sat across from her "the girl was totally checking me so I teased her a bit but don't worry babe you know I've got eyes for you" I said winking which made her smile and blush a bit.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed, vote and comment if you did! xxx