Not Alone

TW: Wires, Hospital

Crutchie POV
I blinked open my eyes to see blinding white lights. I closed them again, the glare hurting. I tried to remember where I was, but I couldn't. I remembered what happened before I woke up though.

I started to get a feel for my surroundings, which is when I felt the wires. I felt many wires connected to me. Some in my arm, which was sore in the elbow. Some attached to my fingers. I also heard the beeping, like a heart monitor. Wait a minute. I thought. Wires. Bright lights. Beeping. I think I'm in a hospital. Someone must have found me when I passed out and brought me here, I deduced. Once I stopped obsessing over how I got into the hospital, I felt the other thing.

Someone was gripping my hand. I twitched it a bit and the person moved. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Jack was the person holding my hand. Race and Davey seemed to be with him as well, and I remember something that sounded like an apology from all three. I decided to let them know I was awake, and felt like doing it with a reference.

"What's I miss?" I asked, my voice felt scratchy and hurt a little. Both Davey and Race's heads picked up and they smiled at me, while I heard Jack snicker. We talked for a little. I accepted their apologies and they explained where I was and why. I grimaced a little when they said they didn't know who did it, but had an idea. I didn't want to tell them because I was scared the Delancy's would go after them.

"We are going to go ahead and go, but we will send someone in okay?" Jack asked and I nodded in response. I closed my eyes once they left and waited for the people to come in. I recognized the voices of Spot and Elmer. I then realized they must not know I'm awake. Once I felt them sit down near me, I opened my eyes again.

"Hey guys." I whispered. Elmer shrieked a little then covered his mouth, a smile still present. Spot just smiled at me.

"Hey Crutch, you doin' good?" Spot asked. I raised an eyebrow and he chuckled. "Probably a stupid question." We talked a bit, but Spot got a text and said that he had to leave, but would be back tomorrow at least. As he left the room, it was just me and Elmer. You and you CRUSH! My brain corrected its self.

"So. Crutchie," Elmer said. He seemed to feel uncomfortable and anxious about something. "I wanted to tell you this, before anything worse happened. I should have told you this much before, but was always to scared." He paused and chuckled a little. "But after this... thing. I knew that I had to tell you, otherwise I..." he paused. "I may never get to." He took a deep breath, and I squeezed his hand in a comforting way {yes they were holding hands}.

"I like you." I froze. He what? He liked me back. How?! I was just the dumb kid who always got beat up and had to have the others protect him! I couldn't even stand up to my dad. And yet he said that he had feelings... for ME. "I like like you. In a romantic way. I know you probably don't like me back, but I just needed to say this." He closed his eyes and braced himself, like I was going to attack. I smiled at him.

"I like like you too." I said, quietly. His head snapped up and his eyes flew open.

"Y-you do?!" He said, amazed. I felt my face heat up a little.

"I have for a while, I just never got the courage to tell you." I replied. He smiled perhaps the biggest smile I have ever seen. That smile gave way to a more confused look.

"What about us now?" He asked.

"What do you want us to be?" I answered. He looked at me in the eyes this time, and I looked back, remembering how pretty his eyes were.

"I want to... be in a relationship." I smiled softly at this.

"I do too." He smiled back. I guess I have a boyfriend now.

A/N: never written a relationship or been in one in my life lol. Lets see how this works, also CRELMER IS NOW A SHIP AND I STAN IT