Over

TW: Mentions of Abuse, Punching,

Crutchie POV
When Elmer left my room I grabbed my phone. I already had seven messages from Jack.

JackBeNimble: Charlie

JackBeNimble: Why

JackBeNimble: Didn't

JackBeNimble: You

JackBeNimble: Ever

JackBeNimble: Tell

JackBeNimble: Me

LittleBrother1: please dont fight him

JackBeNimble: i wont

JackBeNimble: ill kill him

LittleBrother1: less okay, also im sorry i never told you it was just to scary

JackBeNimble: its okay but now we need to figure out how to get you out of there

LittleBrother1: heh thats what elmer said

JackBeNimble: why is elmer with you?

LittleBrother1: hes hanging out at my house today

JackBeNimble: 🤨

LittleBrother1: hey we are just friends hanging out

Once I hit sent I started hearing Elmer and my dad. They were talking louder. Not good. I quickly got up and out of my room.

"-this is my house and my rules!" I heard the end of what my dad had said.

"Elmer!" I said walking forward quickly. Elmer turned to me with a slightly confused expression.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a whisper. I knew my dad had seen me, for he was glaring.

"Maybe you should go," I said, not answering his question.

"Are you serious?! No, I'm not leaving." He stated. I glanced around anxiously.

"Please Elm, just go for now. I'll be fine. It'll be worse if you stay." I said while pushing him slightly towards the door. Elmer grabbed my wrist lightly.

"Leave you here with the psycho, not a chance. Why do you want me to leave?!" He said. I was about to answer when my dad spoke up.

"Get out you! Now!" He barked taking a step closer. I looked at Elmer with pleading eyes, I really didn't want him to get hurt as well. Finally he started walking to the door, looking slightly defeated. Before we had fully walked put though, the face of an idea came onto his face. Then the door shut. I turned to my dad, ready to stand my ground. "Why was your boyfriend here?" He slurred.

"He isn't my boyfriend," I lied. "And because we have a important project to work on." I lied again. I started slowly and silently backing up into the hallway near my room. My dad didn't notice yet.

"Ahaha," he was just laughing. Before his wits returned, I quickly got into my room and shut the door. I went for my phone and grabbed it, seeing a few new texts.

LittleBrother2: I have an idea, just stay away from him okay?

LittleBrother1: okay

I didn't know what this plan was, but I knew it would be better than nothing. I also had some texts from Jack.

JackBeNimble: im going to beat him up

JackBeNimble: watch out and dont get hurt

JackBeNimble: medda and i are coming soon

I was slightly confused, but guessed it meant that Elmer had told Jack and Medda. I had a few minutes, so I waited.

Soon, there was a knock on our door. I got up and out of my room, going down to the edge of the hall.

"Who are you?" My dad asked who I assumed was Medda, Jack, and Elmer.

"We are here to pick up Charlie." I heard someone's voice say. I walked forward.

"I'm here," I said, walking out and towards them. The voice belonged to a middle-aged person with a clipboard that read CPS on it. I knew what it meant, and so did my dad.

"Why? What do you want with my son?" He asked, putting an arm around my shoulders. I shrugged it off angrily.

"I am NOT your son. Get away from me," I hissed. I started walked to the others at the door. I suddenly felt my dad grab my wrist. Without thinking, I turned and punched him in the face. Once I did I scrambled over to the others.

"Are you okay?" The person I didn't know asked. I nodded breathlessly, still not sure how or why I had punched him. "Was he abusing you?" They asked, getting straight to the point.

"Yes," I said, glaring at my 'dad'.

"That's all I need to know. Can you spend a few nights at a friends house?" They asked. I nodded to both questions. "Good, now lets go." They said, closing the door. I turned to the hall and was immediately gathered in a two person hug.

"Oh my gosh that was so brave of you!" I hear Elmer say.

"I'm glad you're out," Jack added.

"Me too." I said back, happy that that nightmare was finally over.

A/N: DISCLAIMER I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ABUSED KIDS ARE TAKEN AWAY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT SO IF ITS WRONG IM SORRY!! Also you may comment on this any additions to Crutchie's 'dad's punishment (go crazy)