Fault

TW:

Nobody POV

Group name: The Newsiesssss

Davey added Unknown Number

Davey: Hey guys, I added Sarah so we could talk about the rally

LesbianOfDoom changed a name

LesbianOfDoom: like your new name?

LesbianOfDemise: YES

LittleBrother2: i still don't understand why crutchie gets to be number 1

AlbertoWithoutAShirto: elmer, let it go

WarbyParker: Race, I swear youd better not

BetsAndRaces: do whattttttttttt

BetsAndRaces: 😏

JackBeNimble: race no

LittlerBrother2: Race no

WarbyParker: Race, no

AlbertoWithoutAShirto: race no

FlirtingMenice: race no

Finch: race no

BetsAndRaces: fineeee i wont

Davey: Anyways, are we agreed on the idea of a rally with all the clubs and sports?

FlirtingMenice: i like that idea

JackBeNimble: yeah and Medda said she would let us use the auditorium for it since its technically her classroom

WarbyParker: Perfect!

LittleBrother2: i like it

LesbianOfDemise: Great! Maybe we can talk about it more tomorrow, yeah?

LesbianOfDoom: Yep!

AlbertoWithoutAShirto: see ya there

Jack POV
I sighed after turning my phone off. Neither Crutchie nor Spot said anything during it. I guess I should just hope for the best tomorrow.

~~~Time of the Skips~~~

I walked out of the house with Race right behind me.

"Do you think Crutchie's gonna be there?" Race asked. I slowly nodded.

"I don't think he's gonna bail on planning something as big as this rally," I declared in response. "And I don't think Spot would miss it either." I knew about Race's crush on Spot, especially after how much he fretted that Spot was going to hate him for what happened to Crutchie. Race blushed a little and shoved me away.

Once we walked into the schools front yard thing, I don't know what else to call it than a front yard, I searched our table. Finch, Katherine, Davey, Sarah, Specs, Albert, Elmer, and Romeo. No Spot or Crutchie. Most faces were worried, Elmer's being the most prominent. Race and I sat down at our seats, and were met with a lot of silence.

"So we should probably get to planning." Sarah said, breaking that silence. I nodded and looked around to see most everyone nodding with me.

"It definitely need to be after school, so nobody misses classes," Davey said, earning a glare from Race and Albert, to which he glared by mockingly.

"I asked around a little, about who would come to this rally. Almost everyone asked what the football team was doing. The only team that said 'yes' without asking was the girls soccer." Romeo added. The football team was the most popular and powerful club/sport in school. I laughed a little, course girls soccer didn't care about the football. They were enemies to the football and the boys soccer team.

"So if we convince football to join we have all of the teams? Where is Spot now?" Finch asked. Davey, Race, and I all looked around a little guiltily.

"I guess we have to wait till lunch to ask, unless he doesn't show up then either." Elmer sighed. Albert looked a little annoyed at him.

"You'se been being such a downer all of today!" He said angrily.

"I'm sorry I'm worried about why both Crutchie and Spot didn't sit at our table!" Elmer shot back. Race looked a little confused.

"Wait, did any of you'se see 'em?" Race asked, looking around. Specs and Elmer nodded.

"They passed by our table and went straight into school. We have no idea why." Specs said. I frowned. They pointedly didn't sit with us. They must have been really mad, and it was all my fault. I was saved my the bell ringing, starting the day. I grabbed my stuff and made it to first period, which I had with Katherine.

"So what's wrong with you today?" She asked while walking in.

"I don't know what you'se means." I responded. She rolled her eyes.

"It seems I was the only one to see you, Davey, and Race act guilty when the subject of Spot and Crutchie not sitting with us came up. So I recommend you spill." She said, smiling a little.

"Well, last night Davey, Race, and me-"

"I."

"Yeah, whatever. Well anyways, we got Crutchie over. We had a plan to try and... get him to open up to us about something. It didn't work, he figured us out, and now I'se pretty sure he hates us." I stated simply.

"And then he told Spot who was mad with him." Katherine put together.

"Sadly, yeah." I sighed. This was all my fault.