Chapter 6

The next morning was quite eventful. I woke up to screaming and shouting and yelling. What more could I expect from the boys? I give them too much credit, they're teenagers after all.

"ZAYN... ZAYN! ZAYN WHERE ARE YOU? ... ZAYN!"

"I'm going to kill you mate!"

"Boy stop it. Now."

"Zayn you moron. Come here."

"Get away from me!"

After about 20 more minutes of the fighting I finally had enough. I decided to just get up. Niall was sleeping like a baby, he looked so peaceful. I got up slowly, trying not to wake him.

I cautiously opened and closed the door trying to make the least amount of noise possible. I walked over to my room, grabbed some skinny jeans and a button down blouse and headed for the shower.

Once I was done dressing I slipped on my white Vans and walked downstairs in an attempt to find food.

I found Kelly and Harry in the kitchen eating cereal. I grabbed a bowl and spoon, walking over to the countertop picking up the Lucky Charms.

"Lucky Charms ehh?" teased Harry.

I laughed. "Frosted Flakes ehh."

We all just stood there laughing.

"What happened with Zayn earlier? I couldn't exactly ignore the screams."

"Oi. That one knows how to make a mess of things."

I raised an eyebrow.

"What he do?" asked Kelly.

"The brunette from the party. You girls remember her?"

We nodded in sync.

Harry grabbed a spoonful of cereal before speaking. "Well, he's been hanging out with her a lot. Paps got a few good shots of them. Fans are going nuts, Louis tried to kill him this morning. Paps are actually parked outside right now." he said pointing the spoon towards the front door.

"What's going to happen now?"

Harry started munching on some more cereal.

"Up to Zayn. Depends how much he likes this girl. They're probably going to deny any relationship between them, say they're just friends until they get things straightened out between them."

"Wait. What about us?" demanded Kelly.

"You girls haven't been seen with us enough times for it to be a big deal yet."

Kelly hung her head, annoyed. "No. I mean how are we getting out of here without being seen."

"Ohhhhh. You're stuck here, unless you wanna go a few rounds with the paps." Harry teased.

"But I'm bored." I complained.

Harry opened his mouth all dramatic, clutching his heart.

Kelly chuckled.

"How dare you, I'm hurt. You're in a house with five of the most interesting boys in the world. And you're bored."

Kelly and I laughed in sync.

"I'll go see what Louis' doing." I said walking off.

~

I found Louis sitting on the living room floor along with Zayn and Liam, both Louis and Liam with their laptops in front of them. Once they noticed my presence Louis patted the floor next to him. I walked over and sat next to him.