Chapter 4

Half an hour later Kelly and I arrived at the Club. The place was packed with screaming girls trying to get it. It was insane to think all these girls here were waiting for One Direction, not many of them being able to get in though. Although we were fans we never did anything crazy like this.

Parking was a mission. I gave up about 5 minutes into it, we ended up valet parking.

I quickly send Niall a text letting him know we arrived.

We're outside.

Nialler

Kelly and I walked straight up to the guy ignoring the massive line of screaming girls. The bouncer was huge, he looked like he could take on the Hulk and win. He looked us up and down with a straight face.

"Are your names on the list?"

We nodded in sync. "Kelly Starks and Andrea Stark ."

The large man quickly skimmed the list before nodding. He handed us VIP bracelets, and helped us put them on. He then uncliped the velvet ropes and gestured for us to enter. We smiled and thanked him

The inside wasn't as packed as the outside, but it was still pretty full.

Nialler

None, we just got in. Where are you?

Nialler

I grabbed Kelly's hand, pulling her along with me to find the boys. I quickly spotted them at the bar.

Harry was chugging a pint of beer, Louis, and Niall both had empty glasses in front of them. Liam of course wasn't drinking tonight, always the responsible one. Zayn was nowhere in sight.

Harry was the first to notice us, he began shouting our names. "Andreaaaaa! Keeeeeelly!"

The rest of the boys turned around instantly. Great big smiles on each of their faces.

Liam was the first to approach us. "Hello girls, I've heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you both." He held out his hand indicating we shake it. Kelly and I exchanged a look before giving him a big hug.

All he did was laugh. "I wasn't sure if you were the hugging type or not."

Louis laughed. "I already love these girls. Group hug!"

Kelly and I both laughed but went for it anyway.

"Louis try not to scare them away." teased Niall.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said winking at us.

"Where's Zayn?" asked Kelly.

The boys all exchanged looks. "Who knows? That ones always getting lost." explained Liam.

"Would you girls like a drink?" asked Louis

"Yea, I'll take one." said Kelly.

"What about you love?"

I shook my head. "No thanks, maybe later."

He nodded and proceeded to call over the bartender, a tall well build man in the thirties.

"Let me get four more beers."

The man quickly returned with the four beers. Louis handing one to everyone except Liam and I.

"Hey Andrea, I thought you ladies were sleeping over?" asked Louis taking a sip of his beer.

I nodded, "We are. Why?"

He shrugged "Oh 'cause you're not drinking."

I laughed. "I just don't wanna go too hard on the liquor tonight."

Liam and Harry both laughed.

"Ohhh I know what you mean." said Louis winking.

Ignoring Louis' somewhat provocative comment, I walked over to where Niall was and sat next to him. He slowly leaned in to whisper in my ear. "I don't know? I mean I could be wrong, but I think Louis and Liam already like you girls."

I couldn't help but laugh. "You don't say?"

He winked over at me before offering me some of his beer. I hesitated put took a few sips before handing it back to him. As soon as he finished he stood up holding a hand out for me, I looked up at him and smiled. He took my hand, leading me to the crowded dance floor.

~

Kelly's POV

From the corner of my eye I could see Niall and Andrea dancing, they looked so cute together. I'm not sure what song was playing just that it was upbeat, but those two didn't care. She had her hands gently place around his neck, his on her hips. Both swaying slowly back and forth, they didn't seem to notice the world around them. They were too busy with each other to care what was going on.

"LETS GOOOOO!" Shouted Louis ripping me from my thoughts.

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS" Harry and Louis seemed very passionate about their drinking tonight. Who could blame them though? Always working, they never get to be normal.

"Come on Kelly." shouted Louis.

I wasn't in the mood to be mixing alcohol but they seemed too excited, I couldn't say no.

"Alright but just one!" I shouted back.

A bunch of wooooooooh's filled the area around me as the boys cheered me on. The bartender soon brought back a total of seven shots.

My eyes quickly widened and Louis laughed. "Calm down, it's one for each of us."

I laughed in response feeling rather silly.

In seconds Niall and Andrea joined us alongside Zayn who was dancing with some brunette. I had no idea who she was, just that she was extremely drunk. She didn't walk over with Zayn though, she stayed behind with some friends I'm assuming.

We all lined up at the bar in front of our glass.

Louis started shouting random things, I was confused but the boys and Andrea picked up their glasses and shot back their drinks. I decided not to think too much and drank mine as well.

"Another round!" shouted Harry.

Everyone started shouting in excitement as Louis ordered another round. This time i didn't waste any time. As soon as Louis started shouting I picked up my glass and shot it back. We all cheered, soon everyone was done with their shot.

Niall and Andrea went back to the dance floor, Zayn went back to the brunette and her friends and Louis, Liam, and Harry stayed with me at the bar.

Liam decided to hold back on the drinks. Whenever the boys go out drinking they have a rule, that at least one of them stay sober. But Louis, Harry, and I decided we weren't done just yet.

I ordered a  Panty Dropper, Louis a Dirty Banana, and Harry just stuck by beer. He didn't want to over do it tonight. Louis and I on the other hand took it too far, within two hours I was so drunk that I couldn't see a think. Louis wasn't in such good shape either he kept falling over Liam had to hold him to keep him in his seat.

Andrea wasn't shitfaced drunk like I was, but she was getting there, as for Niall he was beyond drunk. From a scale of one to ten he was a solid 12. I don't know how he was able to stand on his two feet. That boy can party, that's for sure. Harry only had two beers and a few shots, he was pretty aware of his surroundings.

By 3 AM most of us were pretty gone, Harry had to call Paul. Within 10 minutes Paul, Andy and Preston arrived to come and get us. I had no idea it was that bad. Paul went straight for Zayn, who was making out with the same brunette from earlier. Andy took Niall, carrying him over his shoulder. Preston went to get Andrea, gently grabbing her hand, guiding her towards the exit. Liam was in charge of getting Louis back to the cars in one piece and Harry helped me, wrapping an arm around my waist to guide me. We were quickly lead to the back the cars, Paul and the others trying to avoid a scene.

We were back at the boys place in less than 20 minutes...